It's all in the experience!

I find many reviewers and news analysts who play with it for 5 to 10 minutes, or simply compare how fast it opens a website, launch a browser, or how many apps you have available (even though you won't use a third of them), are really missing the point of what the new BB devices are all about. In the case of BB, it's not the hardware or the fashion statement, it's the BB10 OS; it's the experience it gives you when you partner it with your daily life's task.

So unless you let it become your work partner and use it on a daily basis with an open mind, willing to learn something new and do things in a new way, you will not truly understand what these new BlackBerry devices are truly offering you.

The problem with this for BlackBerry is how can you accurately advertise this message to the consumers? Even I have a hard time trying to convey this awesome experience to my friends because there really aren't any set of words to truly describe it except...try it and you will understand.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    bobauckland and LazyEvul like this.
    03-22-13 05:32 PM
    It's all in the experience!

I find many reviewers and news analysts who play with it for 5 to 10 minutes, or simply compare how fast it opens a website, launch a browser, or how many apps you have available (even though you won't use a third of them), are really missing the point of what the new BB devices are all about. In the case of BB, it's not the hardware or the fashion statement, it's the BB10 OS; it's the experience it gives you when you partner it with your daily life's task.

So unless you let it become your work partner and use it on a daily basis with an open mind, willing to learn something new and do things in a new way, you will not truly understand what these new BlackBerry devices are truly offering you.

The problem with this for BlackBerry is how can you accurately advertise this message to the consumers? Even I have a hard time trying to convey this awesome experience to my friends because there really aren't any set of words to truly describe it except...try it and you will understand.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Completely agree, it's very hard to explain and put on paper or in words.
    But there's something about this, even with it's shortcomings, it's just addictive, but you can't get hooked till you try it.
    03-22-13 05:35 PM
    It's not so a matter of what it does, but how it does it.
    03-22-13 06:06 PM
    Omg soooooooo true!!! I have Vzw and I went to att to play with it. I went in with me think, "well its my new phone.". I was just happy with it out. But I can honestly say that I am surprised and even blown away. It was waaaayyyyy better than I expected and it to be. I'm more than happy. But I didn't lie! It will be my next phone!
    03-22-13 06:58 PM