Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default What's the name of the option in DM if i wanted to restore only my saved Hotspots after a phone wipe

Okay, i didn't have enough room to fit in a question mark in my title... But i was wondering what option i would go to in DM if i only wanted to restore my saved Hotspots after a phone wipe? I know that i need to go to Restore and then click the option that will let me choose which bit of date i want to restore... But which option would be to get the saved Hotspots back? I was wanting to do this because i know what the name is for everything else if i wanted to restore them (i.e to restore my memos i go to Memos lol) but i don't want to keep the rest of it (apart from Hotspots lol).

Thanks in advance.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts

Default Re: What's the name of the option in DM if i wanted to restore only my saved Hotspots after a phone

WLAN Profiles.
    Device(s): Curve 9300>Bold 9700>Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
    Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
    Thanked by:
    tessbraidner (11-27-2012) 
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks! I'm just wondering now, what option do i choose to restore chosen ringtones and message tones etc?
    Thanks in advance.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,492 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tessbraidner View Post
    Thanks! I'm just wondering now, what option do i choose to restore chosen ringtones and message tones etc?
    Thanks in advance.
    Sounds. If you want to restore profiles (Normal, Loud, Vibrate, custom profiles, etc.) restore Sounds.
    Models and Supported Frequencies: Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30 , Passport (coming soon!)

Want to find out which radio band your BB10 phone is currently on? UMTS, LTE (careful with escreens!)
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Thanks! But i restored sounds and it didn't restore the chosen ringtones / message tones i had for my profiles before i wiped my phone. Not that it really matters, but i just can't be bothered choosing them all again...