Okay, i didn't have enough room to fit in a question mark in my title... But i was wondering what option i would go to in DM if i only wanted to restore my saved Hotspots after a phone wipe? I know that i need to go to Restore and then click the option that will let me choose which bit of date i want to restore... But which option would be to get the saved Hotspots back? I was wanting to do this because i know what the name is for everything else if i wanted to restore them (i.e to restore my memos i go to Memos lol) but i don't want to keep the rest of it (apart from Hotspots lol).

Thanks in advance.
    11-07-12 04:38 AM
    WLAN Profiles.
    tessbraidner likes this.
    11-07-12 07:44 AM
    Thanks! I'm just wondering now, what option do i choose to restore chosen ringtones and message tones etc?
    Thanks in advance.
    11-28-12 12:23 AM
    Thanks! I'm just wondering now, what option do i choose to restore chosen ringtones and message tones etc?
    Thanks in advance.
    Sounds. If you want to restore profiles (Normal, Loud, Vibrate, custom profiles, etc.) restore Sounds.
    11-28-12 01:07 AM
    Thanks! But i restored sounds and it didn't restore the chosen ringtones / message tones i had for my profiles before i wiped my phone. Not that it really matters, but i just can't be bothered choosing them all again...
    11-29-12 10:36 PM