My (very large) corporation has been testing a pilot program for a few months now whereby members of the C-suite are using iPads in the enterprise. I learned today that the company is launching a company wide BYOD program in the summer of 2013 using Good.com's MDM solution.

I began searching for MDM product reviews and ratings and not a single link I hit even mentions Mobile Fusion in their reviews. Someone please tell me I am just bad at searching or missed something obvious.

Does anyone from RIM's enterprise team know what's going on with Fusion right now? I know RIM is concentrating on getting BB10 out, but I just hope Fusion is not being neglected completely.
    11-08-12 07:38 PM
    I can't comment on marketing, but I know they are continuing to work on mobile fusion. I am currently using it to manage some playbook for our organization. It works well so far and they have made some nice improvements since it's initial release.

Also I just yesterday spoke with my RIMM rep and he told me significant improvements and enhancements will be coming to mobile fusion as we get closer to the BB10 launch.
    11-08-12 08:58 PM
    I can't comment on marketing, but I know they are continuing to work on mobile fusion. I am currently using it to manage some playbook for our organization. It works well so far and they have made some nice improvements since it's initial release.

Also I just yesterday spoke with my RIMM rep and he told me significant improvements and enhancements will be coming to mobile fusion as we get closer to the BB10 launch.
    Interesting. Glad to hear someone is using it and even more glad to hear a company is utilizing the PlayBook!
    11-08-12 09:57 PM