Hi, Like the title specifies, I have purchased a few apps from there online store, and Im having a Problem with one of the purchases. I have been trying to receive a reply from them since Saturday and even after multiple emails, I cant get a response back.

Anybody else having an issue, or know whats up with mobihand.com?
    I just think its not very business friendly to not address or reply to a repeat customers issue there having.

PS- I tried to post this into the Software forum, but I dont have write permissions to start a new thread.
    11-20-08 07:20 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app? Or pulling the battery after the install?
    11-20-08 08:06 AM
    I had the same problem. I had a issue with some software and after multiple emails and over a week of waiting I finally got a response. It was very frustrating to say the least.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 08:11 AM
    Have not had any problems with mobihand but handigo I have some issues with.
    11-20-08 08:30 AM
    I don't know about your isp's spam filter but make sure that their response is not being dumped or filtered out. That might not be the issue but it could be.
    11-20-08 08:41 AM
    Hi F2, Yeah I did make sure it wasnt my Spam Email fllters fault. I dont see anything in my spam folder from them.
    11-20-08 09:14 AM
    Give them some time. It took them a week to process my payment for a recent order.
    11-20-08 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD