-----

I'm having trouble telling the difference between two email Icons. One is the Mailbox Icon (Messages) and the other is the blue/yellow one with my email address. They both seem to contain the very same things. I got an email from my son today and it appears in both. Thanks
    05-20-08 01:24 AM
    Messages is the folder that all of your messages will pool into, kind of like the all you can eat buffet. Each email account you set up on your BIS will also have it's own folder, and the messages are sorted into the email account it originally was sent to. All of those email accounts, as well as SMS texts, Voice Mail notifications and missed call notifications will filter into the one Messages folder so you can see a combination of all the messages you have received.
    05-20-08 01:29 AM
    What's the difference between the two?
    05-20-08 08:04 AM
    ALL of your messages go into the "Messages" folder, and only the messages from that specific e-mail account go into the ones with the e-mail address attached to the icon.
    05-20-08 08:34 AM
    The difference is that the Messages folder will pool all the Emails from all of your accounts into the one folder. The message folder with your email address will only contain emails from that one email account. Therefore If you have 10 email accounts set up on your BlackBerry, you will have 10 folders each with a different email address with the email from each account contained in its appropriate folder.
    If you don't want all the different folders cluttering up your screen, you can hide them and the Messages folder will show you all of your email pooled into that une folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 08:37 AM
    Dude, I just told you. What more do you want?

Oh the icon looks different.
    05-20-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD