I logged on to Google Docs this weekend, and saw a big announcement that Google docs will soon be upgraded to Google Drive. Drive will be compatible with PC and Mac, iOS devices and of course android, but no mention of BB. I emailed this question to Google, but I'm not expecting a reply.

Does anyone here know if we'll be able to use Drive? Should we be looking to get out of Google altogether? Would be too bad, I just started using Google +.
    05-22-12 03:00 PM
    Google has released an API to Google Drive, so you'd probably have more luck contacting the developers of file managers, or other apps that could benefit from it, and requesting they include Google Drive support. There already is a file manager for the Playbook that supports Google Drive.

I'd speculate that until BB10 finally drops, Google won't be updating or releasing any Blackberry apps. Though I suspect Google has probably already begun development to have BB10 apps ready for when the new phones are released.
    ALToronto likes this.
    05-22-12 03:47 PM
    Google docs is now Google drive with 5gb of storage. You can access it on the PlayBook with Files & Folders and on your BB with GDocs.
    05-22-12 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD