Hello everybody,

First of all I please you to excuse my english which is very bad(I'm french).

There's a long time than I follow this website and I love it, but by lake of time I never wrote something here.

By reading this website I learn that BB want to come back to the professionnal market and I think it's a really good idea. Why did I buy my Q10? To be efficient, I don't care abour instagram, angrybird and every others application like that, I want a tool, and my Q10 is very good, and BB10 is really efficient and convenient.

I hope, by returning to the professionnal market, BB don't means they'll not offer phones to persons who aren't in business.

I'm a student, in PhD, and I need my SMARTphone to receive notifications, emails, RSS and podcast than I follow, go sometimes on internet, and my Q10 with BB10 allows me to do these tasks.

What I regret, no application to follow RSS and podcast developped by BB for BB, unlike on my playbook. I use Saavy and Nobex which are convenient but a BB application would be better.

No BIS, why did you delete this on BB10? I'm a student between France and Spain, and I think a lot of business users use their BB in another country than their one. And BIS is really good to minimize my data.

My led, I want it blinking untill I look at my notification without adding a new application.

"Voila" that'll be my small contribution to the return of BB to the power.
    John Pawling likes this.
    10-02-13 07:10 AM
    I enjoyed your posting. I felt like I was in Paris. And yes, there are some gaps in the apps to say the least.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10
    10-02-13 07:14 AM
    Yes but the gaps are not as important than everybody is saying. I don't know if I could take your declaration about my talk and paris as a compliment but thanks for your answer

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 07:43 AM
    What is a BlackBerry???

Very good question, based on your post... your Q10 doesn't operate any differently than any other smartphone on the market, except that it doesn't have the apps you want.

No with the BB10 platform, BlackBerry failed to capture many of the things that made BlackBerry such a great communications device. They really didn't feel like true BlackBerry's....
    10-02-13 08:00 AM
    No you misunderstood me, my BlackBerry have every application I need. But I lost some great idea from the past. And my keyboard is the best, that's normal that's the only one which is real !

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    10-02-13 08:04 AM
    I find the BB10 podcast and RSS feed options absolutely terrible.
    10-02-13 08:13 AM
    Yes that's why I would like a good application made by BlackBerry for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 08:25 AM
    Il faut comprendre que avec BlackBerry 10 la compagnie a changer beaucoup de choses. Ces certain que prsentement il manque beaucoup d'application ou de chose que les vieux BlackBerry avait, il faut laisser du temp la platform d'voluer au moins encore quelque mois.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 09:39 AM
    Votre franais est trs bon. Je laisserai le temps cette entreprise qui m'a rellement conquis. I love BlackBerry and hope they will, with their return to the prosumers' market, come back with the excellence which qualified them.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 10:09 AM