I don't want to take the time to study up on what is the best bluetooth headset. Price is no option, so I'm inclined to just buy the most expensive one.

... But if anyone really knows these products and can say definitively that X is the best headset, please share.

Call quality and ease of use is most important to me. thanks.
    05-26-09 01:52 PM
    the best ones are jawbone, blueant, and plantronics. just look at the reviews crackberry did on them.
    05-26-09 06:27 PM
    I don't want to take the time to study up on what is the best bluetooth headset. Price is no option, so I'm inclined to just buy the most expensive one.

... But if anyone really knows these products and can say definitively that X is the best headset, please share.

Call quality and ease of use is most important to me. thanks.

I had the opportunity to test the Plantronics Voyager PRO in front of very loud live band this weekend and to my amazement, I could hear the caller clearly, and she was able to hear me well enough to the extent that she didn't even recognize the SLIGHT background noise as a band, AND she heard every word I said.

After trying almost every other major manufacturer, nothing even comes close in my opinion.
    05-26-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD