Im thinking about getting a bluetooth someone recommend me a great bluetooth for the phone thanks guys
    01-05-10 07:42 PM
    I have had so many and my best has been the Jawbone I love it I got mine on sale at a Verizon
    01-05-10 07:53 PM
    Plantronics Voyager Pro. Period. Just got mine last week. I love it.
    01-05-10 11:31 PM
    I use a Motorola H710 - it can be paired with 2 phones at once and that is perfect for me since I have 2 cell phones (my BB and my work phone)
    01-05-10 11:36 PM
    Jawbone prime and the BlueAnt Q1. I like the Q1 since you can upgrade the firmware but they are both very good units and the Q1 now supports streaming audio with 8.19.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 11:38 PM
    what about the new blackberry headset?
    01-06-10 03:14 AM
    I've got the Jawbone Prime and I absolutely love the thing.
    01-06-10 03:23 AM
    Moto H15 has great noise reduction and the boom mike closes to save battery life.

01-06-10 06:15 AM
    Plantronics Voyager Pro. Period. Just got mine last week. I love it.
    Yeah, same here. Has a nice design that you can wear all day without discomfort after a few hours.

01-06-10 07:21 AM
    Jawbone for me too.

01-06-10 08:00 AM
    I've tried 'em all, and I keep going back to the top end Plantronics sets, they are the only ones that have a rich, full sound from the earpiece...all the others sound very thin and "tinny", Jawbone included. Incoming sound is just as important to me as outgoing sound, and I want to hear my callers with some bass. I have the Plantronics Pro, and it is a great headset, but it can cause some issues if you wear glasses...plus it's a little fragile, mine broke right above the earpiece. I tried a couple others to replace it, including the $130 SoundID 400, and just couldn't live with the thin sound from the earpiece...so I settled on the Plantronics 975. Great looking headset with awesome sound quality all around.

01-06-10 08:27 AM
    A few weeks ago Kevin post his Hierachy of Needs for smartphones. I think he could write similar articles for cases and bluetooth headsets. The "best" headset depends on your needs (wants).

I have tried several different headsets, and that experience has helped me identify the things that are important to me. Right now I am using a Plantronics 975 because:

1. Sound quality is very good
    2. It is comfortable
    3. The carrying case makes it easy to keep track of
    4. The battery life with the charging case is off the charts - I charge mine about every two weeks or so.
    5. I can use the same chargers that charge my phone

It lacks the capability to stream audio. I would like that, but it is not high on my list of desires. I trade lack of music for the other things.

I also have a Voyager Pro that I have not used much since getting the 975. It too has great sound quality. The battery life is good, but cannot compare with the 975/Carrying case combo. The fact that this headset is a little bigger also means (to me) that it is a little easier to keep up with. The earbud kept breaking on me, and I did not like that. Especially since it took over a month to get a replacement set.

In general, I do not like headsets with proprietary charging cables. To some this isn't a big deal, but I never seem to have the cable when I need it.
    01-06-10 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD