• Bold

59 33.91%
  • Storm

51 29.31%
  • Curve

63 36.21%
  • Pearl

1 0.57%
    Congrats, the 83XX series got most of us started into BB's!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 02:14 PM
    in my opinion its definetely curve 8900
    05-05-09 02:58 PM
    The 8900 just sports the space, size, perfect screen, easy standby, etc etc that I wasn't fully satisfied with when I had different blackberries (Bold, 8220). That being said I would claim the Bold as an equal competitor in general, just not for me.
    05-05-09 04:01 PM
    The Storm requires more attention than a really hot chick with low self-esteem. It's a disaster.
    this made me laugh out loud

The 8900. The bold is huge. It looks like a UPS DIAD that the drivers carry.

And besides, t-mo is awesome.
    so did this

Not a single vote for the Pearl? Where is the Pearl love folks!!!!!
    the pearl (flip) is such a great device, but it's not so popular so it doesn't get alot of love.

the best berry on the market right now IMO is the 8900.
    05-05-09 04:09 PM
    Right now the Curve 8900 because of its memory. When the 9630 become offical, hands down will be the best.
    05-05-09 04:14 PM
    Definitely the Curve 8900! More memory, best camera, wifi, UMA, screen resolution, sexy look, slick trackball... what more can one ask for in a perfect BB?
    Agreed! I love my 8900.
    05-05-09 04:24 PM
    I'm not to sure how many of you blackberry owners actually use blackberries, but I've used all of the current blackberries on the market. The Bold is faster, more responsive and more capable than any of the rest, not to mention like someone said it is the flagship device of RIM.

P.S. of course the 83xx series is going to sell more, its on every major and some minor carriers and comes in about 5 different varients. there's one for everyone.
    05-05-09 04:43 PM
    bad news for bold users that the bold is not in top 5 selling smartphone in america even reviews about bold is really good though. over 1 million BB storm from verizon have been sold in america but does not know the figures for canada anyway. actually I am not surprised that curve series 83xx is most popular BB device ever in america and also for canada as well.
    Why is that "bad news"? Lol! You guys are funny (and I mean that in a good way)! You couldn't give me a Storm, because it's a touch screen device (No physical Qwerty? No way!), and it's been a "storm", for so many people. Never in my life have I seen so much cussin' and fussin' over a phone. I gave it a spin (I wanted to experience a friend's frustration), and put it down. Not sure what it's doing now, with some more OS releases. Perhaps it's now what it should be, for those who want that kind of device.

Those of us who are serious about cellular devices aren't moved by what "most" people buy. I'm one of the serious ones. We buy what works and what's best for our needs. That's the only way to buy, and truly be happy with your purchase. I have no regrets, and if the Storm works for you, then work it.

Now, the Curve is fab, and if I didn't have the Bold, the Curve (not necessarily the 8900) would be be my next choice.
    05-05-09 05:16 PM
    I have a Storm, but I have to say the Bold; 3G, WiFi, best keyboard, really nice screen...

Curve 8900 would have it if it had 3G
    05-05-09 05:20 PM
    Bold .......
    05-05-09 06:00 PM
    I'm not to sure how many of you blackberry owners actually use blackberries.
    *sounds of crickets*
    05-05-09 06:04 PM
    Not a single vote for the Pearl? Where is the Pearl love folks!!!!!
    The Pearl is a decent phone, but it just is no competition to it's older brothers.
    05-05-09 06:41 PM
    pearl got no votes
    06-04-09 09:44 PM
    Storm gives you that big beautiful screen, best internet browser currently available, bold has wi-fi but with VZW I never need that since I have data wherever I am.
    06-04-09 09:45 PM
    The One n Only Storm.
    the Best BB in the world.

10/10..
    cheerrzz
    06-04-09 10:01 PM
    My vote is for the curve (VZW 8330) ... I've only had that and the world edition so I don't have a lot of experience to compare but I really wouldn't change anything on the curve.

06-04-09 10:21 PM
    I find NOTHING can be improved on my Bold except the already-passable camera. 3.2 megapixels would be nice, but a really good 2 is just fine.
    06-04-09 10:38 PM
    I think the curve is the best.

06-04-09 10:42 PM
    The berry 8900 is da best.

06-04-09 10:50 PM
    The berry 8900 is da best.

It would be if it had the bolds keyboard and 3G. Then the 8900 is unstoppable. My vote goes to the Bold.

06-04-09 10:52 PM
    Gotta love the curve. I'm surprised at how close the poll results are, besides the pearl of course.
    06-05-09 03:29 AM
    i like bold for its body but 8900 screen is nice and my pick would be -----8330
    06-05-09 03:50 AM
    I think it is a personal thing. For me the Perl was never a good thing, could not get used to the keyboard, not quick enough to get the Crack!

The 8900 is very sweet with a really good size, but I found the keys to small and close together.

The Storm was fun, but like the Perl you just dont get the crack!!

For me the bold is the ultimate device, I am always stunned, how whenever I want to do something it is there.

Now get the API's better and get more developers working we can beat the iphone - perhaps Storm 2 will do it, but not sure.

For me, iphone users love their phone, but if you speak to them 6 months later, you get the same comment - love the phone, but wish it did this.

Where if you ask a BB user, who likes the phone when they get it, 6 months later, they are still hugly excited about the new thing they worked out how to do!!

Perhaps this means the system is more complex and harder to use, but i think it is because the bb just fits into your life.

Kevin made a comment, but cannot remember the words, about the iphone being a stop and do rather than the BB being a go and do!!

Just my 5 cents - by the bold it is an experience that will last and last!!

Simeon.
    06-05-09 03:51 AM
    i love my Storm
    06-05-09 08:56 AM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD