I heard we might be getting through to the android market? correct me if i'm wrong! but do you think blackberry would get the apps that apple/android gets? just wondering because that would be a HUGE plus for bb 10, definitely gonna get one if they do that!
    10-27-12 04:52 PM
    No android market. No apple app store. Bb10 will have a real vamped store that allows for music and video. As for apps bb10 is supposed to have all the big name apps but we won't know until the launch.
    10-27-12 04:56 PM
    No android market. No apple app store. Bb10 will have a real vamped store that allows for music and video. As for apps bb10 is supposed to have all the big name apps but we won't know until the launch.
    That just about sums it up. I'd like to add that BB10 can technically run Android apps, but it's up to the developers to have them ported over to the new app world... Or you could side load some of them, but I'm not sure how that works exactly.
    10-27-12 05:05 PM
    That just about sums it up. I'd like to add that BB10 can technically run Android apps, but it's up to the developers to have them ported over to the new app world... Or you could side load some of them, but I'm not sure how that works exactly.
    Thats what i think my friend was trying to say, lol thanks for the clearification
    10-27-12 05:09 PM
    Bbm plus android apps = goodbye apple.
    10-27-12 05:17 PM