I'm an IT-consultant, working at a large Belgian/European/International bank.
    I do 2nd line support for end-users in all the belgian head-offices, and my team is also single-point-of-contact for all issues and question coming from our foreign branches (europe, asia, us, etc..)
    That also includes blackberry support , we have our own BES (just 1, around 500 users on it)
    (I'm not on it because I'm an external consultant *cough*BS*cough*).

It's very practical to have a blackberry yourself when your trying to help someone with a blackberry problem, but that's not really why I have one.
    I just use it for email (since all external and webmail is blocked at work), keeping track of my schedule and to twitter
    05-30-08 03:45 PM
    A PhD student and Research Assistant, no coursework really, I spend my whole day working on projects in my lab. Use my BB for:

1. Primarily for emails and calls (especially during out of town conferences. I dont need to lug my laptop around).
    2. Calendar for scheduling meetings, seminars and appointments
    3. Wifi once in a while for surfing the internet and killing time
    4. MP3 player during my ten min walk to my workplace.
    5. Brickbreaker to kill time
    05-30-08 03:56 PM
    I am a sales manager for at&t and I live on my blackberry. I rely on it for everything, keeping in touch with employee's and bosses through bbmessenger and email. internet, sms and jivetalk get used all day. I cant live without it!
    05-30-08 04:38 PM
    I'm a full time student and I mostly use my bb for internet, facebook-oh yes and other stuff like email, sms and music. My bb is always in my hand can't bear to loose the sight of it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 05:04 PM
    Building manager of a corporative firm, and while i spend most of my time at work im rarely at the office since i have to be in several different places coordinating the maintenance routines and supervising my employees, so i use my BB to keep in touch with my providers and coworkers through email, its amazing how much more productive i became since i have my berry, now i dont have to constantly get back to the office just to check if i had the response of that urgent email i sent earlier in the morning, and now that i finally got a curve im starting to discover alot of great things about BBs that i didnt know or couldnt use with my dear old 7250 and im loving it, this site has helped me alot in doing that (Thanks CB.com!) now my bb its not just a great bussines tool its also a great source of entertainment.
    05-30-08 07:38 PM
    Supply Chain Manager for a large electric utility company. Use my bb for all of my professional, personal, and family schedules. Also all my contacts, copious messages and emails, pictures, info gathering, jivetalk, and some web browsing. Oh yeah...and Crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 11:33 PM
    Manager for AT&T Mobility.

I find the Pearl easier for writing emails and sending text messages. I use it for reminders for huddles and meetings. I also use the today screen which helps a lot to see upcoming appts.

I also have a personal line in which I use a Curve. I like the bigger screen for surfing the web and watching media.

05-30-08 11:44 PM
    I work for AT&T Device Support Center. I'm the Lead Tech there. So i deal with BB everyday and almost at least 1 an hour. I try and come across the most info on problems with BB.
    05-30-08 11:46 PM
    I manage scheduling for an airline, and I use my bb for scheduling (of myself), emails, tasks/deadlines, and bejeweled during particularly boring meetings; ostensibly keeping up on my email.

I'm new to the bb, but I already can't imagine life without it.
    05-30-08 11:52 PM
    I work in the Proto Lab at Delphi Electronics and Saftey. I'm also new to the bb craze, and i'm still learning what all I can do with it.
    05-31-08 01:32 AM
    I just graduated from law school and I'll be an associate in the fall. My firm will pay for my BB service when I start working so for now I just use my BB to surf the web, e-mail, use Gchat, and to play music/movies.
    05-31-08 01:48 AM
    I'm an Executive Assistant. I have to use my BB to be in contact 24/7 without excuses -- or else. I get and receive email from my boss, clients, co-workers, etc. at all hours of the day and night, and respond promptly, using my BB to send replies and files to the appropriate destination. I use it to manage the CEO's calendar (and mine, when I have time), arrange meetings, and use the browser to book travel. I occasionally use Digby to have flowers sent to his wife when he messes up.

Oh, did I mention, it's a phone too
    05-31-08 01:48 AM
    i manage a wireless store and always use my own as a model when im explaining to people how great they are and how everyone should have one lol
    05-31-08 02:51 AM
    i work at Nordstrom .. have absolutely no reason to have this phone, but i love mine more than anything.
    05-31-08 03:13 AM
    I'm a beaten down scum-of-the-earth first officer so I'll be using it to avoid shooting myself during the boredom of cruise flight (don't tell management)
    05-31-08 03:23 AM
    I manage scheduling for an airline
    The enemy...
    05-31-08 03:27 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD