what was the first ever thing you payed for on your blackberry e.g app, theme etc??
    explain what it was and was it worth the money
    Last edited by samgbx; 12-03-09 at 06:20 AM.
    12-03-09 06:04 AM
    BBsmart alarms pro for my old 8130. The native BB alarm app es no bueno.
    12-03-09 06:11 AM
    was it worth the money?
    12-03-09 06:16 AM
    Mine was AddOnis.
    12-03-09 06:18 AM
    BeeJive license
    12-03-09 06:19 AM
    Berrybuzz. Goes on all my berrys within minutes of coming out of the box.
    That and a screen protector.
    12-03-09 06:20 AM
    Quick Launch and yes, it was totally worth it.
    12-03-09 06:21 AM
    i didnt think id ever pay for an app when i got my blackberry, but i was wrong as i just purchased tweetgenius :/
    12-03-09 06:24 AM
    i didnt think id ever pay for an app when i got my blackberry, but i was wrong as i just purchased tweetgenius :/
    I was the same "im not paying for apps" But then I discovered my favorites. Another being Berryweather which is super too!
    Other than that, most of the apps I use are the free ones lol (phew)
    12-03-09 06:28 AM
    I was the same "im not paying for apps" But then I discovered my favorites. Another being Berryweather which is super too!
    Other than that, most of the apps I use are the free ones lol (phew)
    i just saw a post about berryweather, isnt it like $10? lol yeh all the other apps i have are free ones! they should make loads more i think
    12-03-09 06:33 AM
    i just saw a post about berryweather, isnt it like $10? lol yeh all the other apps i have are free ones! they should make loads more i think
    Berryweather (at least the old version) is excellent though and well worth �6
    Allowing up to 10 locations, and various forecasts etc. Usually pretty accurate though.

Irritated by the new version at the mo though as apparently its not heard of the little place I live. London in the UK lol
    12-03-09 07:08 AM
    Berryweather (at least the old version) is excellent though and well worth �6
    Allowing up to 10 locations, and various forecasts etc. Usually pretty accurate though.

Irritated by the new version at the mo though as apparently its not heard of the little place I live. London in the UK lol
    well i have just downloaded the trial but i dout ill be paying for a full version not the kind of thing ill use very much. HAHA wheres london? im joking, thats a bit stupid ent it. did u pay for upgrade?
    12-03-09 07:13 AM
    I have had my bb since march and have lots of apps but none are paid. I figure if I have to pay it's not worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 07:29 AM
    quicklaunch and honeydew apps.

ive added a couple more since then. never paid for a theme tho- just apps.
    12-03-09 07:31 AM
    QuickLaunch and BerryWeather were purchased the same day. Both continue to be more than worth the price IMHO.

Other apps I have were mostly free with a couple of $0.99 things but overall very little money spent so far.

Never paid for a theme. Too many good ones out there for free these days.
    12-03-09 08:28 AM
    well i have just downloaded the trial but i dout ill be paying for a full version not the kind of thing ill use very much. HAHA wheres london? im joking, thats a bit stupid ent it. did u pay for upgrade?
    lol I know, its only a little town with a population of about 8 million

Na I just have the trial for now. Would pay for the old version, unless its not going to be supported soon. Or unless they sort the new one out.
    Wierd part is, it finds London via cell location.
    12-03-09 09:10 AM
    Quick Launch.

All of the paid apps, I have in my sig are well worth it!
    12-03-09 10:23 AM
    I have had my bb since march and have lots of apps but none are paid. I figure if I have to pay it's not worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i used to think it wasnt worth it but as i have a 2 year contract and LOVE twitter i thought meh �4.50 is well worth it. however it is probably the only app i will ever pay for
    12-03-09 10:29 AM
    Screen protectors! Well worth it!
    12-03-09 10:30 AM
    Quick Launch.

All of the paid apps, I have in my sig are well worth it!
    what is quick launch and how much money are we talking?!
    12-03-09 10:32 AM
    lol I know, its only a little town with a population of about 8 million

Na I just have the trial for now. Would pay for the old version, unless its not going to be supported soon. Or unless they sort the new one out.
    Wierd part is, it finds London via cell location.
    haha it found u by that but not by post code!?
    12-03-09 10:34 AM
    12-03-09 10:48 AM
    I bought a theme from the crackberry store. I don't remember which it was, but apparently it wasn't that great. I deleted it and no longer use it. I wish I could get my $6.99 back
    12-03-09 10:48 AM
    I bought a theme from the crackberry store. I don't remember which it was, but apparently it wasn't that great. I deleted it and no longer use it. I wish I could get my $6.99 back
    omg, what made you pay that much for a theme!? i dont think themes should cost anything specialy as there are so many good free ones out there
    12-03-09 10:51 AM
    12-03-09 10:54 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD