Never used any other smartphone than BlackBerry. Wouldn't know what to do with Samsung or a iPhone

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 01:33 AM
    My second favorite os is BB10.

I think it wins second place by default.

I hate ios (and Apple products in general) , and I don't like the tiles interface in Windows phone.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    08-31-14 01:52 AM
    Symbian, because its what i started on. Its simple, basic and always works. Dont need all the bells and whistles. My second phone is a nokia. Just ordered a beautiful blue Nokia Asha 503 (the one in an ice cube). Cant wait.
    08-31-14 01:59 AM
    iOS because it's really simple and just works.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 02:25 AM
    PlayBook OS. Reminds me of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 05:51 AM
    Wp8.1 no question.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 08:04 PM
    Android. Customizable, full ecosystem, lots of choice in size, features, etc.

Q10, N5, N10.
    shaleem likes this.
    08-31-14 08:10 PM
    Android, simply for the customization options and the apps available for it.

Nothing beats BB10 though!

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    08-31-14 09:52 PM
    Jolla Sailfish

Posted via CB10
    Maybe the same with me if I ever get to use one.

For now meego harmattan.

CB10 on the Q10
    08-31-14 09:58 PM
    Mac OS because of the flexibility and Window flow. Great for multitasking.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by andre3030; 09-03-14 at 03:50 PM.
    09-01-14 10:11 AM
    Windows 8.1 and windows phone

"I love when people boast about their phones...like its a pissing contest"
    skstrials likes this.
    09-01-14 10:41 AM
    What do you mean by "Andy" ?
    Android???

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    Andy the Messenger Robot (many other functions)
    09-02-14 06:41 AM
    Ios because of interface.
    Android because I'm a nerd.

Wp8 because I have their pc

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    09-02-14 11:05 AM
    1: BB10
    2: PBOS2
    3: BBOS6
    4: BBOS7
    5: BBOS5

That pretty much completes it.
    Heinz Katchup and theRock1975 like this.
    09-02-14 01:59 PM
    The 2 OS I like by far the most are BB 7 and Android. One for it's functionality and the other one well for the sheer undless amount of customization :-)
    09-02-14 02:04 PM
    So I've never used a blackberry but I swear I've gone through like 9000 youtube videos of all the features. I think when 10,3 and the passport come out, I'll make the switch. Anyway, I like iOS the best over android. However, the last android phone I had was 2 years ago so I think they made a lot of strides. Basically, I like iOS for these 3 reasons:

1. iCloud backup, having the ability to flash a phone wherever you are and instantly restore everything is awesome. I know they just got burned for security but I'm not really concerned about people coming after my data unless its credit card / ssn info. My data is 99% pictures of my cat, gf, and beer.

2. App compatibility and consistency, along with the OS stability. Everything works and the only app that ever crashes on me is instagram for some reason. Beyond that, the lack of customization is a bummer but sometimes I just want my phone to not freak out when I need it.

3. iMessage. I have a macbook so everything plays nicely together. I also hate apple for this reason because iMessage could very well be an app across platforms but then people might have 1 more reason not to get a mac.
    09-03-14 05:05 AM
    So I've never used a blackberry but I swear I've gone through like 9000 youtube videos of all the features. I think when 10,3 and the passport come out, I'll make the switch. Anyway, I like iOS the best over android. However, the last android phone I had was 2 years ago so I think they made a lot of strides. Basically, I like iOS for these 3 reasons:

1. iCloud backup, having the ability to flash a phone wherever you are and instantly restore everything is awesome. I know they just got burned for security but I'm not really concerned about people coming after my data unless its credit card / ssn info. My data is 99% pictures of my cat, gf, and beer.
    I'm happy for you but the bolded part would worry me a lot if I were you. I would never ever upload pictures of my gf to something so unsecure as a cloud (no matter who is offering the service), because you'll never know who will get access and what they are doing with the pic. To be honest it would worry me a lot and freak me out. If you still want to upload the pictures I would recomment using something like truecrypt or .zip/rar password the files

As an Android user I can flash also flash my phone wherever I am and I don't need internet for it, thanks to the great Titanium Backup Pro (stored on an extra SD card) but like I said I'm happy that it works for you enjoy it :-)
    09-03-14 02:52 PM
    I hate windows and never tried ios. So android.

Posted by my splendid Z10
    09-03-14 03:11 PM
    Windows....the 8.1 release is very impressive. Cortana is extremely fast.
    09-03-14 03:45 PM
    Windows Phone interests me, I've never tried it

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 04:08 PM
    I am also planning to test windows 8.1 as second OS. Way back in 2004, I used windows os on HP iPAQ. It was great but when I shifted to BlackBerry, never look back. Now, it seems time has come to go back again.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 07:02 PM
    Absolutely nothing. I'd quit carrying a smart phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 07:13 PM
    I'm happy for you but the bolded part would worry me a lot if I were you. I would never ever upload pictures of my gf to something so unsecure as a cloud (no matter who is offering the service), because you'll never know who will get access and what they are doing with the pic. To be honest it would worry me a lot and freak me out. If you still want to upload the pictures I would recomment using something like truecrypt or .zip/rar password the files

As an Android user I can flash also flash my phone wherever I am and I don't need internet for it, thanks to the great Titanium Backup Pro (stored on an extra SD card) but like I said I'm happy that it works for you enjoy it :-)

I get what you're saying. The part about iCloud still stands for me I think though. Yeah, my gf probably wouldn't want her pics stolen but it seems like they're targeting celebs who haven't enabled two factor authentication. I'm using it and they better increase the security somehow just in lieu of what happened but the pros outweigh the cons. Honestly, people have a better chance seeing me and my gf nude by looking through my apt window in the city. I walk around all the time naked as does my gf, lmao.

I think the other great thing though is that you can basically walk into an apple store and be like fix this.. and typically, they will.. Sometimes they're very lenient with free fixes even if you don't have applecare. Now, don't get me wrong. I DESPISE GOING TO APPLE STORES. But if I need something fixed, it's nice knowing that even if it needs to go to an apple repair center, I can get a loaner phone until it comes back. And if I use the iCloud, I can select what stuff I want to sync up with the loaner phone.

Having said that, I am pretty interested in the experiment of taking a loaner phone and seeing if there are ways to recover files off of it. I think apple encrypts it but that would be quite the scare for people.
    09-03-14 08:22 PM
    Windows 8.1 is sweet. GF's Nokia is a very nice phone. Great keyboard, very solid and consistent (not quite as fast as a Z30). It's really good if you are heavy into social media - the built-in People 'app' is great for keeping up with all that stuff. No HUB, but Live Tiles really impress me. I wish the Z30 had live tiles.

So I appreciate Win8.1 but QNX OS with the bb flow and HUB takes the cake.

From a Z30
    09-03-14 08:31 PM
    Jesus I've come to hate android. Sure you can customise it. But mass advertising in everything, suspending operations when switching apps, constant google imposition of "improvements", privacy concerns, and they're slowly turning into apple. Second fave OS was symbian purely for total functionality but given that's dead I'd have to say (and I hate myself for this) wp8.1. Not for any other reason than its not apple or google. I like BlackBerry for functionality and because you almost always get the best from companies that are hungry. I honestly hope they never really succeeded and are forced to keep their user base happy.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 08:49 PM
97 1234