Here it is BlackBerry Nation... the Craziest CrackBerry.com Giveaway we have ever Dreamed up!

So you want a BlackBerry Storm? What Would You Be Willing To Do For A Free One? Luck of the draw won't play a roll in this contest... PROVE TO US you are one of the ten craziest CrackBerry Addicts out there most deserving of a FREE BlackBerry and we are going to give you one!

The premise here is simple. You have until Midnight PST on Halloween night to tell us What You Would Do for a free BlackBerry Storm (or any other BlackBerry smartphone of your choosing). From there we'll go through all of the What Would You Dos submitted and contact the ten contestants who are willing to do the most to get their hands on a FREE BlackBerry Storm (no ideas that are potentially harmful or illegal will be selected though... while fighting a Bear would be cool, we'd rather see you keep your BlackBerry thumbs intact).

The catch? This isn't lip service. If you're selected as a winner, to receive your free BlackBerry you're going to have earn it by following through and actually doing what you said you would do! Once we receive your video and photo evidence we'll send you your new BlackBerry!

For all of the contest details and to submit your What Would You Do, visit the WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A BLACKBERRY STORM? contest page (crackberry.com/stormcontest).

A HUGE Thank You goes out to our friends and external sponsors who helped make this event possible: Viigo, the BlackBerry Partners Fund, Horizon Wireless and BlackBerry Made Simple. At this point I'd normally say good luck, but luck isn't a factor. So I'll sign off with a GET CRAZY and check out the Storm Contest Page!
    10-15-08 11:41 AM
    Wow Kevin this is great!!
    Too bad I have at&t .
    You should try to do something like this for the BOLD.
    10-15-08 11:45 AM
    Wow Kevin this is great!!
    Too bad I have at&t .
    You should try to do something like this for the BOLD.
    If you dont want the Storm, you can get any BB device of your choice. So that includes the BOLD!
    10-15-08 11:48 AM
    Wow, all I can say is Wow. I can't believe that anyone would put forth a contest like this. I guess I will have to get creative with my suggestion.
    10-15-08 12:07 PM
    I miss the old Klondike Bar commercials......they were funny. What would you doooo?
    10-15-08 12:22 PM
    this is gonna be a very interesting contest. looking forward to it. haha
    10-15-08 12:24 PM
    I have entered!
    Last edited by Twin13; 10-15-08 at 03:55 PM.
    10-15-08 03:46 PM
    I will def be entering.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 05:17 PM
    Can we only enter 1 idea?
    10-16-08 12:07 PM
    I would play fetch with my dog. How well does a i branded product skip on calm water?

Last edited by Reed McLay; 10-16-08 at 12:32 PM.
    10-16-08 12:27 PM
    When I first read the post I was so excited I thought I was going to pee my pants...

I'm asking around for suggestions from people at work... we have a couple good ideas... not sure which one I am going to choose yet lol!

This is the most awesomest of awesome ideas Kevin... GOOD JOB!!!

Oh and good luck to those who enter!
    10-16-08 12:33 PM
    When I first read the post I was so excited I thought I was going to pee my pants...

I'm asking around for suggestions from people at work... we have a couple good ideas... not sure which one I am going to choose yet lol!

This is the most awesomest of awesome ideas Kevin... GOOD JOB!!!

Oh and good luck to those who enter!
    Is that your official entry then?
    10-16-08 12:39 PM
    Is that your official entry then?

HAHAHAHA! you won't know until I enter will you???
    10-16-08 12:46 PM
    Good luck to everybody...I cant wait to see the winners and their wacky and crazy ideas.. I hope mine gets picked *wink* wink* LOL i know...lame :P
    10-16-08 12:46 PM
    ummmm, something non illegal, that just takes all of my ideas out the window
    10-17-08 01:28 AM
    ummmm, something non illegal, that just takes all of my ideas out the window
    It got you to sign up! Welcome to CrackBerry! It all depends what state you are in, there are things legal here in KY that are not anywhere else! haha. j/k.
    10-17-08 10:47 AM
    this is going to be great!!! i have my idea for what i would do!! it will sure be interesting to see after its all said and done what crazy things people would do just to get a free berry!!! not to mention a free storm if you so choose!!! this was a wonderful idea kevin!!!
    10-17-08 02:49 PM
    the contest rules say that we can wait for an upcoming blackberry. does this apply for blackberries that are not coming out in the near future, ie. the "storm 2" coming out the end of next year or the rumored "MEGA-BB" with 5MP camera, etc?
    10-31-08 10:33 AM
    the contest rules say that we can wait for an upcoming blackberry. does this apply for blackberries that are not coming out in the near future, ie. the "storm 2" coming out the end of next year or the rumored "MEGA-BB" with 5MP camera, etc?
    Good question -

I have no ideas though -
    10-31-08 11:42 AM
    hey if i submitted an entry but wanted to change it some how how would i do it?
    10-31-08 06:54 PM
    hey if i submitted an entry but wanted to change it some how how would i do it?
    YOu would just submit another entry, the one they think better, would be the one picked, if either of them was interesting enough to be picked.
    10-31-08 10:53 PM
    haha if the storm comes out at 99 bucks I really wondor if "my idea" will be worth it haha
    11-01-08 06:30 AM
    haha if the storm comes out at 99 bucks I really wondor if "my idea" will be worth it haha
    Hehhe only to those that got to see the video!
    Besides I'm gonna win, so there!
    11-01-08 12:58 PM
    Well, I discovered that Kevin is still going through all the entries as there were roughly 3,000 of them. I'm so darn curious to see how wacky and wild everyone's ideas are. I submitted mine so hopefully I get picked!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all those that entered!! You Rock Crackberry!
    11-06-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD