If you are using a different brand of phone, and only use one device, what would it take from BlackBerry to get you to switch back?

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    04-24-14 06:16 PM
    BlackBerry already has what you need - they just need to get it into your hands to try for a week.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:37 PM
    They just need people to understand what they have to offer.

? Slicing using my ?
    04-24-14 06:47 PM
    I just switched back to my Z10. I love it. I wanted a Z30 but... No SD card right? How I hope the Z50 will have it.

�Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk�
    zlatno likes this.
    04-24-14 07:47 PM
    Z30 has an SD card.

Posted via CB10
    zlatno, kbz1960, stlabrat and 1 others like this.
    04-24-14 08:13 PM
    I just switched back to my Z10. I love it. I wanted a Z30 but... No SD card right? How I hope the Z50 will have it.

It's next to the SIM slot...
    Septembersrain likes this.
    04-24-14 08:16 PM

Where did you get that idea from? All BB's have SD cards.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-24-14 08:17 PM
    Good Native apps!

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-24-14 08:18 PM

Like Mirk said, the micro SD slot is right next to the micro SIM slot.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 08:35 PM
    Never left....

Living the dream with a new white Z30
    04-24-14 08:38 PM
    If you are using a different brand of phone, and only use one device, what would it take from BlackBerry to get you to switch back?

Free phone for everyone in waterloo and 100 dollars to pay me to use it fyi I live in kitchener next door to waterloo

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-24-14 09:07 PM
    Maybe she confused the "no SD card" with "no removable battery".

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:08 PM
    BlackBerry already has what you need - they just need to get it into your hands to try for a week.

Posted via CB10
    That's just not true...it's not a "one size fits all" type of deal
    04-24-14 10:21 PM
    I'm on BlackBerry now (switching back to Windows Phone), but what would make me really happy is if OneNote and Office made their way over to BlackBerry World. That and a real ecosystem not dependent on Android apps. Other than the app situation, I don't have any real complaints about the OS.
    04-24-14 10:23 PM
    I'm on BlackBerry now (switching back to Windows Phone), but what would make me really happy is if OneNote and Office made their way over to BlackBerry World. That and a real ecosystem not dependent on Android apps. Other than the app situation, I don't have any real complaints about the OS.
    Office mobile is already on android and ios
    Not currently working with bbw even under snap

04-24-14 10:24 PM
    Office mobile is already on android and ios
    Not currently working with bbw even under snap

Correct! Neither Office or OneNote work when sideloaded
    04-24-14 10:27 PM
    Omg! Thanks you guys! I had asked someone at a carrier and they said it didn't have an SD card slot or removable battery. The battery isn't removable right? I'm just glad to find there is an SD card slot.

Uh oh. Will the unlocked version work with T-Mobile? I got my Z10 in store a while back but... well... Yeah.

04-25-14 05:16 AM
    Bb10 and I'm already back

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 05:41 AM
    wouldn't this be a question to ask on one of the other platforms sites?
    21stNow and stlabrat like this.
    04-25-14 05:49 AM
    I'm on a q10 and can't wait to move. In the end it's about both hardware and software. Hardware wise I miss my 9900 in many ways. It felt more premium. I preferred the keyboard. It had the docking charger. The trackpad.
    Software wise, bb10 has done an amazing job of getting me ready to move to another os. Dropping BlackBerry email, the proper BlackBerry customisation options, and making the os unreliable mean I'm fed up.
    They wanted to offer an alternative to ios and android but can't afford the programmers. No shame there, hardly anyone can afford it.
    But my phone is now less than a year old. It takes great pictures but won't integrate with Google plus and BlackBerry doesn't offer its own service. Dropbox is unreliable for auto backup. It's expensive. It doesn't have Google plus' photo improvements.
    My phone is unreliable. Sometimes it dies at 20 percent battery. For no reason. Other times it won't. People can hear me on calls unless I put them on speakerphone, then they can hear me. BlackBerry doesn't want to know anything about it. The email is slower than my tablet. The calendar reminders need you to swipe up in the hub to see today's events. Which is so awful compared to android having a widget of your days activities.
    My calendar has the added bonus of randomly filling events in when I'm reading. It's still reliable on a computer, when read on the phone it just randomly gives me incorrect entries when reading it on the phone.
    I've also got the benefit of no shazam or apps other users are used to.
    Even when Viber finally hits after all the lies, it's not available on the q devices, because BlackBerry made the stupidest plan on the planet for someone targeting fragmentation, they allowed devs to not offer apps on some devices. Viber may be awful, but BlackBerry deserve blame as well for offering them the choice.

Once I've moved it will be very very very hard to bring me back. BlackBerry have let me down in too many ways too many times.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB and bbq10l like this.
    04-25-14 06:12 AM
  21. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I have z10, z30, q10.. but miss the bold 9900 amazing keyboard and phone calling quality... from the bold 9900...

Want new top of line qwery with bold 9900 keyboard, amazing camera, and better phone calling capabilities....

Miss bold 9900..... truly productive phone it was.... oh with longer battery life!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 06:31 AM
    I have bought, over the years, 3 Curves, 1 Playbook, and 2 Z10's. The Curves were tough phones that could handle a farm environment. Loved them.
    The Playbook was ok. The updates enhanced it nicely. Bridged to my curve was awesome.
    Then along came the Z10. I really think that it's a good start, but I think the actual hardware doesn't measure up. After my 2nd Z10 fried the motherboard, I switched to an iPhone 4S. It's outlasted both Z10's.
    I would want blackberry to stop with cutting corners and come out with a decent piece of hardware that you don't have to treat like a piece of porcelain.

04-25-14 07:00 AM

If people tried the Z30 over iPhone or Android, they would move.
    04-25-14 07:04 AM
    I have bought, over the years, 3 Curves, 1 Playbook, and 2 Z10's. The Curves were tough phones that could handle a farm environment. Loved them.
    The Playbook was ok. The updates enhanced it nicely. Bridged to my curve was awesome.
    Then along came the Z10. I really think that it's a good start, but I think the actual hardware doesn't measure up. After my 2nd Z10 fried the motherboard, I switched to an iPhone 4S. It's outlasted both Z10's.
    I would want blackberry to stop with cutting corners and come out with a decent piece of hardware that you don't have to treat like a piece of porcelain.

I don't know that you have been doing with your Z10's, but mine have lasted. It is great hardware. It's a phone, not a hammer or frisbee.
    04-25-14 07:05 AM
    Never used them like a hammer or frisbee. Just normal, every day use the same as I've used my Curve, and that I'm using my iPhone for.
    Glad to hear that yours is working wonderfully though!

04-25-14 07:13 AM
59 123