BlackBerry was to fold?

Worst case scenario come BlackBerry 10, If RIM fails to excite customers, or make waves with the new software/hardware and the company didn't survive...

What would happen to Crackberry and the community?
    04-16-12 03:44 PM
    We stay alive. Simple as that.
    MADBRADNYC and mzceetee like this.
    04-16-12 04:07 PM
    There are many Blackberry Fans. As long as the NOC (Blackberry Servers) continues to run, there will be people staying with Blackberry.
    04-16-12 05:33 PM
    Until every BlackBerry is not in use or is destroyed, I think CB will be just fine.
    04-16-12 05:35 PM
    BlackBerry was to fold?
    Trolls will find other bridges to live under.
    04-16-12 05:37 PM
    We would keep on, keepin' on!
    Just like the true unafraid soldiers we are!

Neither RIM or BlackBerry devices will fold.
    And, existing devices will not just disappear in a puff of smoke from our pockets or holsters.

Get it. Got it. Good...
    04-16-12 05:38 PM
    I don't really mean what would happen to us as in BlackBerry users, I'm well aware we would continue to use our BlackBerry phones and tablets. When I was refering to CrackBerry, I actually meant CrackBerry. Would RIM sinking have an effect on the website itself? What could we expect in that situation? Seems odd to me to think everything would just keep carrying on normally...
    04-16-12 05:58 PM
    CrackBerry is the smartphone forum around. I doubt it's going anywhere, nor is BB.
    04-16-12 06:16 PM
    OK. Maybe some may think it's a bad example, but there are still boards that discuss the Delorean, right?
    That car company has been dead a long time, but those who remember keep it "alive".

Being part of Mobile Nations there will always be a CrackBerry nation as well, unless Kevin says "End It!".
    There will be obvious breaking news on the subject, and then back to the daily grind.
    As long as there are devices in the wild to discuss, we will Be Bold!

Rim and BlackBerry devices ain't goin' nowhere....
    Chrisy and mzceetee like this.
    04-16-12 06:20 PM
    It's gonna take time to get the numbers back because of the wow factor. The number may never come back but we will continue with our BlackBerry Devices equipped with 10.
    04-16-12 08:02 PM
    It goes the other way around, your question should of been what if Crackberry folds what happens to Blackberry.

Cuz as long as we are here on crackberry blackberry is not folding!!

Period.
    mzceetee, JAGWIRE and Chrisy like this.
    04-16-12 08:42 PM
    Why is this thread even in existing ..move on next topic...
    04-16-12 09:06 PM
    I don't think you guys are really getting my point, I'm not trying to debate whether RIM is going to fall to one knee and kneel over, I'm just asking the hypothetical "what if". It's cool if you don't think they will, I don't think they will either.

I'm just wondering what kind of effect it might have on CrackBerry in general, not just the forums, but the website as a whole. Would we continue to see blog updates? Would Kevin need to find a new line of work? Would all of the advertising continue? Forums aren't that cheap to run...would things get scaled back at all?

It's kind of funny that I think more about what would happen to CrackBerry then BlackBerry, because I love this place
    04-16-12 09:10 PM
    webOS fan sites are still alive!!!!
    04-16-12 11:15 PM
    This again? There was a thread about this just like, last week. CB won't go anywhere. Move along.
    JAGWIRE, jafobabe and mzceetee like this.
    04-16-12 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD