Just wanted to here what others have to say. I wanna upgrade but I need my dc unless its fire....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 02:39 PM
    why not ask what is the best BB device as of now?!
    i'd say get a curve or a tour.
    08-17-09 02:41 PM
    +1 to that, Amber...

08-17-09 02:43 PM
    +Pi

10charecter
    08-17-09 02:46 PM
    Just wanted to here what others have to say. I wanna upgrade but I need my dc unless its fire....

I would answer, but I have no idea what the highlighted sentence means.

In the absence of that info, I would also say Curve or Tour.
    08-17-09 03:13 PM
    I would have to say the worst devices out right now would have to be the Storm 1 and the Pearl Flip. In all of my hands on BB experience, I disliked these two the most.
    08-17-09 03:33 PM
    I really feel for those with a Pearl flip, they harldy get any coverage here on CB, I rarely see any threads on them, it's like people forgot about it...
    08-17-09 03:36 PM
    @ ldubs I have the 8350i with direct connect / dc fire is a nice phone. See as of right now my phone is perfect but itz nothing wrong with a new toy.

08-17-09 03:53 PM
    OH. Well then not sure what you're asking here. The device you have is the only bb with direct connect (DC). Not sure what the fire is....
    08-17-09 04:02 PM
    I would have to say the worst devices out right now would have to be the Storm 1 and the Pearl Flip. In all of my hands on BB experience, I disliked these two the most.
    I really feel for those with a Pearl flip, they harldy get any coverage here on CB, I rarely see any threads on them, it's like people forgot about it...
    Yep...I owned one (Pearl Flip) and it was the worst BB I've ever owned. Still, it was better than any WM phone I ever had!
    08-17-09 04:24 PM
    Being that I have had all of them, for a prolonged period of time-

I would have to say that the Storm is the worse.

Followed by a close second by the Pearl Flip.

Simply because I hate having to flip that thing open every time I need to type stuff out.
    08-17-09 04:25 PM
    Followed by a close second by the Pearl Flip.

Simply because I hate having to flip that thing open every time I need to type stuff out.
    lol...that's the only thing I liked about the Flip...anti-but*t dialing
    08-17-09 04:53 PM
    The pearl I am using right now, scratched, trackball sucks, keypad lights are broken, but I still love my blackberry. Ill be upgrading in January or sooner if I can find a job...

08-17-09 04:56 PM
    I was just looking at a bb tour and it wasn't all what I thought it would be. I thought the data speeds would be really fast it was a litte quicker then mines an I got iden and wifi. My lil cuz just got the 8520 and the only good thing is the track pad no camra flash and the data speeds are not all that either.

08-17-09 06:14 PM
    No way is the Storm close to being the worst. Initial release was pretty bad, however after upgraded OS it's a real powerhouse.

08-17-09 06:30 PM
    Take a look at this site, Pinstack, BlackBerry Forums, etc and
    look at which phone has generated the most complaints.

The Storm. You could take the complaints of all the other
    devices combined and still not equal the of the charts dislike the
    Storm generates.
    08-17-09 06:48 PM
    There is no "one berry to rule them all". Everyone is different, therefore we all have different tastes. Go to your carrier's store and see which blackberry YOU like best.

Personally I love my Pearl Flip and hate the Bold and Storm. But in the end, we're all running this crappy OS lol.

08-17-09 07:53 PM
    I'm not sure if anyone can peg a BB as being the worst of the bunch. RIM makes different styles of BBs for different types of people who have a range of tastes. Many female BB users will tell you that the Pearl is the best BB while many men will say it is the worst. If you cherish wifi then the CDMA versions would be the worst. If you like having a camera, then the 8800 series would be the worst. It really depends on what you like in a BB.

08-17-09 08:09 PM
    I'm not sure if anyone can peg a BB as being the worst of the bunch. RIM makes different styles of BBs for different types of people who have a range of tastes. Many female BB users will tell you that the Pearl is the best BB while many men will say it is the worst.

This makes absolutely no sense. There are many many women who like and
    own the Bold and just as many men who like and own the Pearl. I'd be very
    interested in what type of empirical data you have to support such a baseless
    claim. No, the people you know does not count as a societal microcosm.

Phones are gender neutral. I owned both the Pearl and the Bold and I, a male,
    would take the Pearl over the Bold every day of the week.
    08-17-09 08:51 PM
    Take a look at this site, Pinstack, BlackBerry Forums, etc and
    look at which phone has generated the most complaints.

The Storm. You could take the complaints of all the other
    devices combined and still not equal the of the charts dislike the
    Storm generates.
    Most definitely. The name fits, for sure. The "Nightmare" would have been a good code name.

I'm not sure if anyone can peg a BB as being the worst of the bunch. RIM makes different styles of BBs for different types of people who have a range of tastes. Many female BB users will tell you that the Pearl is the best BB while many men will say it is the worst. If you cherish wifi then the CDMA versions would be the worst. If you like having a camera, then the 8800 series would be the worst. It really depends on what you like in a BB.

Really? Hmmmm...well, as a female who owns a Bold, and hates the Pearl (too small), I guess I (along with several other women I know) missed the survey.
    08-17-09 09:58 PM
    The Storm is by far the worst Blackberry device to date.

As far as the Pearl goes (since it was brought up), I'd rather hang out in
    Kirstie Alley's bathroom for 8 hours after she's had Taco Bell than to use a
    Pearl for a day. I remember I used a Pearl for 2 days before the release of
    the 8300 because the 8300 quite simply wasn't released yet, and I just
    couldn't believe how uncomfortable it felt in my hand and especially typing.
    SureType or not, I couldn't stand that phone. Not a gender thing, just a
    forever29 thing.
    08-18-09 12:28 AM
    I say the worst BB in history is the 7100 series....
    08-18-09 05:49 AM
    Unfortunately, you can get any BlackBerry with a full keyboard and have practically the same user experience.

Looking back at things, there really is no difference between my Bold and my expired 8520 save for the price tag.

The same goes for my 8900.

All the Bold has is 3G and a better screen.

Software wise, it's practically the same exact thing.

I have no idea how they can justify such a big price difference between BlackBerry's.

Especially now that we've seen them release such a bargain-priced device such as the 8520.

Don't let anyone fool you, the 8520 is just as good as any other Full QWERTY Berry out there.

To be honest, I think the build quality of the 8520 is much better than the 8900.

And again, all the 8900 has over the 8520 is the screen and the camera.

The only things that change on a RIM device over time is the hardware.

And even then, it's nothing to write home about.
    08-18-09 10:13 AM

I, a male,
    would take the Pearl over the Bold every day of the week.

I can type twice as fast on a Pearl, than on a Bold or any full QWERTY device for that matter, the Pearl can flat pound out emails and SMS's, while most are typing the subject of an email on their Bold, Im already sending it on my Pearl...
    08-18-09 10:18 AM
    I smell a type-off in the works...
    08-18-09 10:27 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD