View Poll Results: What will you do on January 30th?
- 135. You may not vote on this poll
I will call in sick for work
I will skip class
I don't have work or school so yes!
I will watch at work/school, I waited too long for this!
No I will not watch
- 01-13-2013, 10:56 AM #27
What will you do on launch day?
I hope to be able to watch it or at least find recordings of it for later to watch (Crackberry hopefully will have a few hours worth of video that I can view of the live event presentation plus commentary pre and post event).
It will be like Blackberry SuperBowl!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-13-2013, 12:00 PM #33
- 319 Posts
- the tail on the donkey....
- 01-13-2013, 01:10 PM #34
- 01-13-2013, 08:55 PM #35
Am I misreading the Jan 30th promotional material? On Jan 30th, there will be events in 5 cities around the world (Toronto included) or will there be 1 event on Jan 30th (NYC) and on the 4th onward there will be the enterprise-focused events worldwide?I was tapering off. I'm all tapered out now.
- 01-13-2013, 09:05 PM #36
- 01-13-2013, 09:09 PM #37I was tapering off. I'm all tapered out now.
- 01-13-2013, 09:21 PM #38
Considering I'll be in Brisbane Australia for the launch .... that works out to be about 8:00am on the 31st if they launch at 5:30pm to 10pm PST. So, I'll be having coffee and searching the net for coverage!
- 01-14-2013, 12:08 AM #40
This is an awful lot of build-up. This new phone better do everything well, including wash the dishes.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-14-2013, 10:49 AM #41
- 387 Posts
Bad timing but I'll be in Meribel, en la belle France skiing. Or possibly in a bar, braying like a tw4t, 'cos that what you're supposed to do aprés ski.
Anyhow, I'm not going to be able to follow it too closely which is disappointing for me personally.
Last edited by whitbags; 01-14-2013 at 11:03 AM.
- 01-14-2013, 03:28 PM #46Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 01-14-2013, 03:35 PM #47
Re: What will you do on launch day?
I will be stuck at my University most of the day but following on CrackBerry as best I can. The main thing I want to know from the event is when I can get the new BB10 phone(s) and when the BB10 OS will be an update for my PlayBook.Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
- By babygurljones in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2009, 01:40 PM
- By Oilersboy in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:44 PM
- By joepoole in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
- By Rubykate in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 46Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:05 PM
- By Travisl1213 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 07-28-2008, 04:27 PM