I'm still in need of a Z3 or Z30 - I need to test the screen size . I was sent a newer lumia the other day. Although it isn't my cup of tea I was impressed by the progress made by WP8 from 7.

I also have an old school Nokia that came in last week (old touch button style phone). It's disassembled now but it is to be used for a Arduino robot controller. Sometimes it's more fun to hack an old school phone into my projects than buy an expensive dev module.

Posted via CB from my LE
    Yah.....I need to get a Lumia. That camera is insane.
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-24-14 07:28 AM
    I know a guy that collects watches. Some of them are charged by kinetic energy and require movement everyday to stay charged. The problem is that if you own a dozen watches and you can only wear one at a time, the kinetic ones die.

No kidding, he has a machine at home that shakes his watches for him.

Posted via CB10
    I'm familiar with this. I've got a kinetic watch that is way overpriced for what it actually does, it's just hype. It dies constantly since I don't really wear it much. And to repair it, the shop has to send it away to one of three locations authorised to service it. Frankly, useless.
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-24-14 07:30 AM
    I need another phone. One isn't gonna cut it to join this conversation.

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-24-14 07:33 AM
    I'm familiar with this. I've got a kinetic watch that is way overpriced for what it actually does, it's just hype. It dies constantly since I don't really wear it much. And to repair it, the shop has to send it away to one of three locations authorised to service it. Frankly, useless.
    My friend bought one. It dies at night when he sleeps so he has to reset it every morning. I've got a solar watch which one day in the sun powers it for about 6 months. It's awesome. Anyways...back to owning multiple phones...

I just completed a deal in the WPC marketplace for a Lumia 928 so I'm excited. I'm keeping my Z10 as well (maybe selling it for a Q10), so I guess I need a life :/

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    04-24-14 07:34 AM
    Well, I consider myself to be a tech junkie. I too have a couple of phones and I like the diversity. As an FYI, not everyone pays cash to have a different phone. Some people do trade items to acquire the phone that they want. I don't see anything wrong with a person having multiple devices. If phones are their passion, then so be it!

Posted using my awesome Z10
    I don't see a problem either. And who's to say going out and spending it on other things is better? Some people have tons of watches (like we've said), cars, motorcycles, jewelry, clothes, ATVs, boats, fishing rods, guns, hats, Legos, Fatheads, you name it. It's a hobby, and who's to say out of all the things people collects, phones are the wrong thing?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    04-24-14 07:37 AM
    I have a pebble Smartwatch in black and I was thinking of ordering the pebble steel. Anyone have one? Any thoughts?
    Was thinking of getting one of each metallic black and silver and leather.

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-24-14 07:44 AM
    This isn't going anywhere constructive. Closed.
    ajst222 and neo158 like this.
    04-24-14 08:02 AM
32 12