I get the idea ...What exactly are they? are they more than just a back ground? do they change your icons? Can someone please fill me in? Do you have to use your data cable? ....

and I was told but it didnt make any since how do I change the Icons on the left to something else for example I dont use BBM and I would like to change that to the msgr app i downloaded...

Clueless
    06-30-08 06:17 PM
    There's a whole series for newbie articles that answer questions like this. Even for the exact question you are asking.

BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com
    06-30-08 06:19 PM
    i figured it was 100 times faster to ask since i leave work in 10 min and don't really have time to read something long and drawn out..
    06-30-08 06:22 PM
    Ahh ok. Well in short then themes can change the complete appearance of how your BB looks. It can change the icons, fonts, where icons are position, background and a few other things. The article has some examples of different themes and explain everything in much greater detail.
    06-30-08 06:28 PM
    hey thanks im kind of afraid to do it, since i read something about nuking your phone. That cant be good!!
    07-01-08 10:13 AM
    hey thanks im kind of afraid to do it, since i read something about nuking your phone. That cant be good!!
    There is such a low chance you would "nuke your Berry" with a theme!!

As Sunkast said... using themes, you can change the overall look and feel of your Berry. This is nice because it can make your Berry feel more personal and customized to your liking. There are a lot of FREE as well as pay themes you can download and install
    07-01-08 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD