Hlo Friends,I m from India
    after 10 days of buying a new z10,,its charging adapter boomed, which put a negative effect on its battery life .Here in Fatehabad,no service center is there so I moved 50km away from city to hisar which has BlackBerry service center.I requested them to replace its adapter, cable and battery, ,they said that we can't help u and have no accessories of z10 .I asked them to make a arrangements of it, they said no.Then i moved 143 km to service centre of Rohtak,they also replied that we cant help u.They told me to go to delhi,which is 225 km away and very far from my�home. So�moving to new service centres is increasing the cost of device and causing many problems to me and device..i also contacted to BlackBerry technical support,they told me to consult to the retailer or BlackBerry service center.but retailer is saying that its BlackBerry problem after buying and near service center have no accessories of it..?�
    SO tell friends,,what should I do I know. On belief of this brand, I buyed first time a branded device from my own money after four years of collecting and thought BlackBerry brand is a belief to people..where I go now?

@dazlr
    06-14-14 10:58 PM
    I m really upset with my first time decision

@dazlr
    06-14-14 10:59 PM
    But it is under warranty and I bought it online from infibeam.com. I contacted to infibeam.com but they are saying that its not our duty to provide services, we only provide products...

@dazlr
    06-14-14 11:14 PM
    They are right. It's not their duty. But if the seller said its under warranty, then take the bill, warranty card, etc. And tell blackberry about it. Go straight to delhi. Move right away and enjoy the Sunday over there.

Otherwise just order a new battery from ebay
    Can I have ur BBM pin please?

@dazlr
    06-14-14 11:34 PM