What are the key product features that BlackBerry should concentrate on when designing handsets? If the focus is on business communications the key features should address business users - I've included a list below, but what do you think?

Strong email connectivity
    Up to date Microsoft office applications
    Easy conference calling connections
    Best in class phone clarity
    Superior speaker phone clarity for conference calls
    Easy cloud connection
    Banking apps
    Easy wireless connection to external monitor & sharing
    Improved maps
    Improved contacts app
    Best in class battery performance

Just my thoughts - BlackBerry should be investing significant resources to constantly improve year after year - then maybe it might become the handset of choice?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 08:01 AM
    What are the key product features that BlackBerry should concentrate on when designing handsets? If the focus is on business communications the key features should address business users - I've included a list below, but what do you think?

Strong email connectivity (everyone is about the same today when it comes to "connectivity", only the UI is different)
    Up to date Microsoft office applications (that would be good to have)
    Easy conference calling connections (today that means an apps that matches the system your company uses)
    Best in class phone clarity
    Superior speaker phone clarity for conference calls (they can do this... when they choose to)
    Easy cloud connection (Cloud service of their own... especially to backup devices and free them from the requirement of having a PC)
    Banking apps (apps, apps, apps)
    Easy wireless connection to external monitor & sharing (compatibility)
    Improved maps (nothing really compares to Google)
    Improved contacts app (get rid of the glitches)
    Best in class battery performance (their solution has been bigger batteries to hid the power consumption of a runtime)

Just my thoughts - BlackBerry should be investing significant resources to constantly improve year after year - then maybe it might become the handset of choice?

Posted via CB10
    They have a lot to work on....

But sadly business users all have different needs based on their industry, which is why using a platform that has the apps you need is very important. Plus even business users want Instagram (it is a tool today) and play silly little games from time to time.. So they also need a way around having to install Colbalts solutions or SNAP when their IT departments don't allow it.
    Troy Tiscareno and BuryLancs like this.
    07-08-15 08:28 AM