i was just wondering when this phone comes out what servive its coming out on< im on verizon and just got the curve but that touch screen looks HELLA nice. alright thanks any and everyone for there help< later gators. what a game last night
    07-16-08 08:08 AM
    When it first drops it'll be a Verizon exclusive.
    07-16-08 08:11 AM
    VZW from what the community is saying, plus it is suppose to have the only agreement between VZW and RIM, but we will see how fast that lasts
    07-16-08 08:11 AM
    sweet, thanx. but that sucks cause i just got my curve 2 months ago
    07-16-08 08:15 AM
    I am not sure if I want a touch screen, especially not the first one. Look what happened to early adopters for the iPhone.
    07-16-08 08:32 AM
    Verizon is suppose to launch it first.. But At&t will be coming out with it in Nov 08!!
    07-16-08 08:36 AM
    Rumors say it will be a VZW exclusive and as long as VZW can achieve the sales volume RIM and VZW agreed upon then no other carrier will get the phone as it will be exclusive to VZW (just like iphone is exclusive to AT&T)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 08:57 AM
    Msmari, what's your source?

07-16-08 09:04 AM
    I heard it was supposed to be a CDMA only device on verizon however yesterday it showed up on a phone provider's site in the UK with GSM and WiFi. So I guess we'll all have to wait and see!
    07-16-08 09:42 AM
    Rumors say it will be a VZW exclusive and as long as VZW can achieve the sales volume RIM and VZW agreed upon then no other carrier will get the phone as it will be exclusive to VZW (just like iphone is exclusive to AT&T)
    Yes your some what right... But At&t has good #'s when selling Rim phones...

Msmari, what's your source?
    I work for At&t we speak to Rim all the time... They give us updates!!
    07-16-08 10:03 AM
    Rim calls our stores a lot too at VZW

07-16-08 10:08 AM
    Yes your some what right... But At&t has good #'s when selling Rim phones...

I work for At&t we speak to Rim all the time... They give us updates!!
    Well by golly! With all those updates, you should be full of it,,,, I mean updates by now!

07-16-08 12:42 PM
    I was talking to AT&T this morning and when I asked about it, the CSA told me that the latest she'd heard was that Verizon would have it exclusively for 3 months and then, if they didn't hit their targets, AT&T would get it as well.
    07-16-08 12:51 PM
    Verizon is going to be first...but they arent coming out with it until the end of the year-this is what I was told by one of our clients
    07-16-08 12:53 PM
    Well by golly! With all those updates, you should be full of it,,,, I mean updates by now!

Well by golly!! I think your right!!
    07-16-08 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD