Hi i was wondering what Micro sdhc card to get. i have been doing research and came across a class 6 transcend 16 gb at newegg. But i was wondering should i go with this card that is pretty cheap or should i go with the named brands like sandisk or kingston and just got a class 2. I was wondnering because i just want to get the best card for the money. Also will any usb micro sdhc reader work for any cards regardless of brand. Will really appreciate feedback. Thanks
    08-20-09 09:13 PM
    I personally like SanDisk for my SD cards of all sizes as they've been the most reliable.

However, if that Transcend card is within your budget I'd say go for it. Class 6 is pretty fast from what I've heard so that'll cut your transfer time, especially if you're planning on filling up all 16GBs.

From what I've experienced any card reader will work as long as the card reader supports your card type.
    08-20-09 09:18 PM
    I would go for it if its a class 6 and for a good price. I just got a 16g scandisk that is a class six and I payed $45 for it. So if its cheaper than that get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 09:23 PM
    Yes but im not sure if the transcend is a good card because its like 65 for the class 6 and the sandisk class 2 is 55 on newegg. i mean class 6 is only 10 dollars more then the class 2. so i don't know if that means if transcend is not good or if it is just neweggs pricing.
    08-20-09 09:23 PM
    sirhil where did u get a class 6 16 gig sandisk for 45 dollars can you give me the link because thats a amazing price from what i have seen.
    08-20-09 09:24 PM
    Read the reviews. If there are any.

I find the reviews to be generally honest, you'll always have your ID-10-T's that can't figure out how to make something work, but if the general consensus is they suck, then stay away. If a lot of people have nothing but praise for it.. then awesome!
    08-20-09 09:25 PM
    I'm trying to patiently wait for the 32GB to drop, before I buy another card....
    08-20-09 09:29 PM
    is transcend a respected company like a sandisk or kingston because i don't want to get a dumpy card.
    08-20-09 09:37 PM
    I bought a 16gb class 6 A-Data card from Newegg a month or so ago.

It is fast and flawless on my 8900.

Ken
    08-21-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD