Hi All

I have been using a Z10 since launch and running 10.3 for some months now. I am due an upgrade from my provider in the next couple of weeks and have been looking for my next phone,

I dont like the form factor of the Passport and have got used to the full touch screen which only leaves the Z30, my problem is that this phone has been out for well over a year and is it getting left behind in the hardware stakes?

I have played with Android and dont relly like that platform and am not really an iClone fan. Looking at the Nokia 930 which has the bigger screen I am interested in, getting older and eyes not as good, but would love to stay with blackberry. For me it looks like there product development will force people like me away from the brand because it looks like they are returning to their roots and going the "physical keyboard" route. I have had blackberry right from the awefull storm and dont want to go back to the physical keyboard. If I go with a Z30 will I be disapointed bearing in mind I will have to stick with it for two years or do blackberry have something on the horizon which would be worth waiting for for a few months?
    10-24-14 08:13 AM
    The Z50 is slated for 2015 from what I understand. It will be the successor to the Z30...check the rumored forums....
    However, I disagree with your assumption that you will be disappointed with the Z30....it's not old before its time like other phones. It's a beast.
    10-24-14 08:40 AM
    Zed 30 can and does perform as good or better than almost any other phone. possible some individual features may seem better but overall performance is almost unbeatable and will only get better with 10.3.1.xxxx

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 05:48 PM
    Z30 is definitely getting older. But apparently there is a new device slated to be shown off in February or March of next year.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 05:58 PM
    I've touch screen phones since I went to the iPhone 3. Absolutely love my passport. Huge screen way faster feeling then my z30

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 08:06 PM
    I agree with a comment above - the Z30 with 10.3 might be worth waiting for. I'm looking forward to seeing how the phone improves - but BlackBerry needs to launch a new top range touch phone early in 2005 or I will also be reviewing my options.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 08:33 AM
    Yeah, I'd wait for the Z50.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 08:45 AM
    You don't HAVE to get an upgrade right now just because you're eligible. You haven't even played with a passport so how do you know you don't like the form factor? Seems like you want to upgrade just for the sake of upgrading. Save the upgrade until the next Z phone is released. I've had an upgrade for months but I'm still with my Q10 since the passport and classic aren't coming to tmobile.

Posted via Q10RR
    10-25-14 08:46 AM
    I agree with a comment above - the Z30 with 10.3 might be worth waiting for. I'm looking forward to seeing how the phone improves - but BlackBerry needs to launch a new top range touch phone early in 2005 or I will also be reviewing my options.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, 2005 is a good year, I agree...lol

Posted via Q10RR
    10-25-14 08:47 AM