I have one month left on my two year contract with verizon.

Are there any new BB coming out for verizon??

Thanks,

Sean
    01-20-11 10:33 AM
    Not in the next month (or two, or three). Right now the newest (not very new anymore) is the Bold 9650.
    01-20-11 10:48 AM
    Just whispers about a monaco like model with a slider keyboard, BUT very much a rumor, NO info.
    01-20-11 12:54 PM
    wow verizon is very slow at getting with new Blackberry's if I had known the failure of verizon to keep up with the latest technology. I still find it funny when i was down to maine and looking at the Droid phones and asked the Verizon rep what is so special about the droid to the iphone. The kid behind the counter showed me an app that was a basketball game that you play with your finger swipe. If i wanted a toy i would go to a toyshop.
    01-20-11 01:01 PM
    wow verizon is very slow at getting with new Blackberry's if I had known the failure of verizon to keep up with the latest technology.
    This comment has been said before. It's not Verizon not keeping up with latest technology. There are no new BlackBerry's out there for Verizon to get.
    01-20-11 01:11 PM
    This comment has been said before. It's not Verizon not keeping up with latest technology. There are no new BlackBerry's out there for Verizon to get.
    I would venture to bet it is a little bit of Both

Verizon didn't put enough pressure on RIM, RIM didn't think Verizon would push back,
    and poof Androidopolis,
    RIM's Focus then turns to GSM and CDMA users get hosed.
    01-20-11 01:15 PM
    Just get a new phone now and enjoy it. In 9 months, 6 months, 3 months, whatever, everyone here will be ******** about the new Blackberries and there will be something else on the horizon. Use your upgrade now and you'll be 3-6-9 months closer to an upgrade to the <i>new</i> new.

$250 off or so for two years on a contract. Why give 'em two and a half?
    01-20-11 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD