I have many folders I've discovered showing up at the root directory of my memory card that are labeled NDKDump- followed by a string of numbers and containing a file called coredump.bin that is exactly 98mb in size. I bet there's almost a gig wasted in the number of these. Am I safe to delete these and why are they showing up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 02:35 AM
    NCDUMP

ncdump generates a text representation of a specified netCDF file on standard output. The text representation is in a form called CDL (‘‘network Common Data form Language’’) that can be viewed, edited, or serve as input to ncgen. ncgen is a companion program that can generate a binary netCDF file from a CDL file. Hence ncgen and ncdump can be used as inverses to transform the data representation between binary and text representations. See ncgen for a description of CDL and netCDF representations.

The question is, what is creating those files?

07-02-11 11:08 AM
  3. T
    NCDUMP

The question is, what is creating those files?

Wht does all that mean in layman's terms??? Is it something sinister?

07-03-11 09:25 AM
    I have many folders I've discovered showing up at the root directory of my memory card that are labeled NDKDump- followed by a string of numbers and containing a file called coredump.bin that is exactly 98mb in size. I bet there's almost a gig wasted in the number of these. Am I safe to delete these and why are they showing up?

That's the Blackberry making a "coredump" of its memory whenever the Webkit browser crashes
    07-03-11 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD