Call me paranoid but... BlackBerry jumping in bed with Google leads me to believe that Chen is a hatchet man for the NWO, IMO. The 380mb upload is probably my personal files, and my username and password for my VPN.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2813/SR .2530  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    Tin foil
    12-14-15 09:52 AM
    Maybe write down what apps you are using on a certain day, because you have one or two days with out uploading and the next a lot.
    I was thinking in that direction too, but according to the op's screenshot it is the "system" that is causing the huge traffic.

So essentially this traffic normaly should not be caused by any app, messenger, mail or something.

I speculate it could be either the network provider or the router causing these issues.
    12-14-15 10:01 AM
    I agree it is strange.
    Heck, I have locations services always on, but 350MB upload must be a bug.

Are you experiencing connection problems with your e-mail server (although this traffic is probably recorded under PIM and not system)?

And I would recommend this app: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/128943
    It shows you the ip addresses your device is connecting to, though it won't solve the problem.

You may also try a different SIM card from another provider...maybe your carrier's network is triggering responses.

Oh, and finally: Is your router blocking ad-domains per blacklist?
    1st I'm not connected to any mail server
    2nd thx for the app will check it out
    3rd I don't really think that has anything to do with sim card cuz I'm mostly on airplane mode
    And finally No the router blocks nothing

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 12:56 PM
    I was thinking in that direction too, but according to the op's screenshot it is the "system" that is causing the huge traffic.

So essentially this traffic normaly should not be caused by any app, messenger, mail or something.

I speculate it could be either the network provider or the router causing these issues.
    Yes I don't think any app has made this issue
    Maybe a network problem but since there was another guy like me with the same issue that would be a bb10 software bug or even a normal behaviour of some bb phones! Maybe I should ask this in official BlackBerry forums

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 01:02 PM
    Here is my system usage

12-14-15 02:40 PM
    I'm hoping someone can provide some insight as to why my usage shows 670 Mb upload out of 7.5 Gb total for the month. Even a one hour hot-spot session shows upload data usage & I've not uploaded anything at all.

I just applied some of the settings mentioned in this thread and I hope to see an improvement, but still feel like that's a lot of data
    What is my BlackBerry uploading?! To whom?!-img_20160129_195616.png
    Last edited by Anaik17; 01-30-16 at 09:57 AM.
    01-30-16 02:50 AM
31 12