Hook it up to my webcam at home and watch my dog when I'm not home. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by vincentnyc; 01-22-10 at 12:39 PM.
    01-22-10 12:21 PM

Sweet! Which app do you use to do this? Or do you just use your browser?
    01-22-10 02:14 PM
    I'd like to forward all my mail to my Windows Mobile Phone and leave my BB in my desk at work forever. That's about as creative as I'd like to get with it.
    01-22-10 02:55 PM

I do that at my gym when I have trainers here when Im not. They have no idea Im watching. I'll call and say, Uh, who's in the gym with you right now. If someone is there, they have to pay the monthly fee, and if you're training them, you owe me money! LOL...talk about keepin them honest!

I use mobiscope. When I first got my Curve, I found it and loved it. Now i have it on my tour and its awesome..
    01-22-10 04:13 PM
    I see great potential for journaling/scrapbooking, obviously blogging, with these phones and I was looking for some more ideas or insight as to how your blackberry helps in your creative life.

I like to learn new words. I read about a book a week and whenever I run into a word I don't know, I look up the definition and put a recurring 'all-day' calendar entry into that day's schedule with the word and definition.

My calendar is filled up with new words to use. Once I realize I have finally committed one to memory, I delete it. So new ones are arriving every day, and old ones are uploaded to my head.

(I realize this is not everyone's cup of tea, but to each his/her own, I say)
    Last edited by jonraw; 01-22-10 at 06:06 PM. Reason: typo
    01-22-10 05:59 PM
    I take pics of large turds and share them via mms!

Seriously. I mostly just use it to stay on track and keep up with enail.

01-22-10 07:19 PM
    I run sermons/messages/lessons (verses, music, entire service) from my phone.
    01-22-10 07:43 PM
    How creative and organized Blackberry users are!
    I use mine for Facebooking, internet, email, text messages, calendar and the usual stuff.
    I also have a picture folder with pictures of different outfits of clothing. That way in the morning I can easily choose from planned outfits.
    As a busy mom this saves me a lot of time. That way I don't end up looking like a frumpy mom.
    01-22-10 07:44 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD