Under what circumstance would a large phone company such as Samsung begin steaking-out on someone? For example, last week I discovered about them rigging store alarms to prevent people from being able to trial the blackberry in-store. As I was driving home there were an unusually amount of wheelie-bins outside people's homes accompanied by some kind of garbage collective truck that I have NEVER seen in my area. Their uniforms were also very different. And as I was driving into my street one of the rustled yet nobody was around. As if some kind of device or maybe even a person was inside doing something like investigative work. After what I was posting about them on here last week, is it possible they have sent people to watch me and keep tabs?
    08-31-13 07:12 AM
    Under what circumstance would a large phone company such as Samsung begin steaking-out on someone? For example, last week I discovered about them rigging store alarms to prevent people from being able to trial the blackberry in-store. As I was driving home there were an unusually amount of wheelie-bins outside people's homes accompanied by some kind of garbage collective truck that I have NEVER seen in my area. Their uniforms were also very different. And as I was driving into my street one of the rustled yet nobody was around. As if some kind of device or maybe even a person was inside doing something like investigative work. After what I was posting about them on here last week, is it possible they have sent people to watch me and keep tabs?
    I find the idea that Samsung is going through people's trash bins rather implausible. I also find them rigging store alarms to prevent people from trying out BlackBerry devices implausible.
    08-31-13 07:17 AM
    While this was funny in the other thread, the joke has really run it's course. OP, try to think of another angle, this one is stale. BTW, it's spelled "stake out"
    08-31-13 07:19 AM
    I find the idea that Samsung is going through people's trash bins rather implausible. I also find them rigging store alarms to prevent people from trying out BlackBerry devices implausible.
    Hold up, I have found rigging at two stores in my area. And in addition, when it goes off the first time staff cut it. After? They stand there ignoring it completely as if "I'm not turning it off, go and look at another phone".

I don't think they're going through my bins (they could be though), but actually hiding inside of them or planting some device to watch me.
    08-31-13 07:19 AM
    Under what circumstance would a large phone company such as Samsung begin staking-out on someone? For example, last week I discovered about them rigging store alarms to prevent people from being able to trial the blackberry in-store. As I was driving home there were an unusually amount of wheelie-bins outside people's homes accompanied by some kind of garbage collective truck that I have NEVER seen in my area. Their uniforms were also very different. And as I was driving into my street one of the rustled yet nobody was around. As if some kind of device or maybe even a person was inside doing something like investigative work. After what I was posting about them on here last week, is it possible they have sent people to watch me and keep tabs?
    Fixed. If BBY gave out free steaks they might make more sales.
    08-31-13 07:20 AM
    Yeah sorry, typo.
    08-31-13 07:30 AM
    Samsung have yet to offer me a steak, so at this point I'm staying on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    08-31-13 07:31 AM
    Hold up, I have found rigging at two stores in my area. And in addition, when it goes off the first time staff cut it. After? They stand there ignoring it completely as if "I'm not turning it off, go and look at another phone".

I don't think they're going through my bins (they could be though), but actually hiding inside of them or planting some device to watch me.
    I read your statements in the other thread. The one that was closed. If this is going to be Part Deux it will possibly suffer a similar fate. I would suggest that you let this go. It is implausible.
    08-31-13 07:41 AM
    I read your statements in the other thread. The one that was closed. If this is going to be Part Deux it will possibly suffer a similar fate. I would suggest that you let this go. It is implausible.
    Well it's not implausible. If the alarms weren't rigged why did they go off in seconds of use, why did the staff blank me and never return to turn it off until I went away, why did this happen in multiple stores, why isn't the issue still fixed. I could go on but thats not what this thread is for.

This thread is because I genuinely feel samsung is tabbing me.
    08-31-13 07:46 AM
    Q, meet the OP.

The OP is back from his 2 day vacation from the board after his FIRST paranoid thread, and has also been performing his routine on iMore and Android Central to varying success. He also has issues with female sales reps.

Just smile, nod, and back away slowly.
    08-31-13 08:38 AM
    Ok, we aren't going to continue this. You aren't a blip on Samsung's radar. No one, especially a major electronics manufacturer, is going to waste their time and money to put you on their radar, much less conduct a massive surveillance operation like your are inferring, to target a single individual because they are 'on to them'.

Had things not gotten so out of hand in the previous thread, and ended so badly, we might entertain ourselves some more, but this is not the place to place to watch someone get mauled yet again. It isn't funny, it's embarrassing to watch, and we're not going to let this become a humiliation festival.

A piece of advice I picked up from a movie years ago. When you're walking on eggshells? Don't hop.
    08-31-13 08:50 AM