In the Hub, if I'm in the, say, text messages section, then I swipe left to bring up the apps section to go into an app, then while I'm in that I receive a new email.

When I swipe back into the Hub, I'd like it to automatically take me to the top of the overall Hub, instead of leaving me still in Text Messages.

It's a couple of steps quicker, and would vastly improve the 'flow', and would really adhere to BB's notion of 'Keep Moving'.

Thoughts? Is this on the agenda, at least as a personalised option?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 10:40 AM
    Totally agree.

Worse yet is when you have an attachment open, you have to close it, then the message, then possible change accounts.

Of course what if you need the message left open as you are going back and forth between the message and another app??
    eggman1987 likes this.
    01-17-14 11:01 AM
    I think just have an option that brings you back to the top of the Hub only when you receive a new message/notification/tweet etc SINCE you left the Hub and went elsewhere...

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 11:07 AM
    Yea I agree, that would be a nice little tweak to add in.

Id personally would like the option to disable the camera icon when the phone is locked, even just having the ability to customize the front bottom three shortcut icons.
    eggman1987 likes this.
    01-17-14 11:09 AM
    It's the little tweaks and little things that make BB10 such a (potentially) amazing platform, IMO

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 11:17 AM
    A workaround if you are on one of the newer OS versions is touch the hub icon instead of swiping. The hub icon always takes you to the full hub.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925
    Grumblegrumble likes this.
    01-17-14 11:21 AM
    I agree on that... it's a bit irritating right now

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 11:26 AM
    A workaround if you are on one of the newer OS versions is touch the hub icon instead of swiping. The hub icon always takes you to the full hub.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925
    Exactly. All you guys have to do is when you're a few levels deep in the hub, swipe from the bottom left screen to the right. This will take you back to the hub. Of course it's somewhat of a hidden feature, just like the "mark all as read" feature.

Posted via CB10
    sianto likes this.
    01-17-14 11:31 AM
    More apps

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 01:01 PM
    When you click a app link you takes you right to BlackBerry World and doesn't open the browser. Small but annoying little thing.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    01-17-14 09:52 PM
    It's the little tweaks and little things that make BB10 such a (potentially) amazing platform, IMO

Posted via CB10
    "Potentially?"

There are so many cool little features... it's already amazing and getting better all the time.

I'd like to have a choice about the default "swipe back in" view of the Hub. For me, personally, I prefer it as it is -- I want to go back to where I left off -- which is usually but not always the main Hub. But I can see how some people might prefer to always swipe back in to the main Hub. A setting for the preference would be OK but not amazing.
    01-17-14 10:30 PM
    As south lander mentioned, BlackBerry introduced the Hub icon for taking you to the top level of the Hub.

So there are two options:

1 Swipe up and right to go to where you left the Hub.

2 close the app and tap the Hub icon to go to the top level of the Hub. This doesn't work if you have any Active Frames open, as then you'd have to swipe left to access the app grid before tapping the Hub icon.

I'd prefer it if all options were achievable through swipes. Perhaps the depth of the Hub you access being defined by how far up your thumb travels before swiping right.

Also, I didn't get the Hub icon on the 10.2.1.1925 leak.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 10:54 PM