ok there is this wierd loop thing that shows up on my notifications, it always has, on my other theme which had slots for 5 different types of things that are synced with the messages folder, for example i had facebook, bbm, missed calls, text, and that loop would always show up, heres a pic of the loop im talking about. How do i get rid of that, i dont see it on pics of other ppls screens, its not virtual voice mail, or voice mail, i dont know what it is, its obviously synced with messages icon, but ive never had a notification from it. i want to get rid of it, because my current theme allows only 3 little notification things, and this always takes up a slot, never goes away.

02-01-11 07:57 PM
    that looks like voice mail to me. Dial into voicemail, delete the message and it will go away.
    02-01-11 08:02 PM
    Thats the voice mail notification icon.
    02-01-11 08:02 PM
    But it is a voicemail icon. Call your voicemail and make sure it's marked as read/heard.
    02-01-11 08:03 PM
    That's the voicemail indicator.

Check your voicemail to see if you have any messages waiting to be listened to.

Sometimes mine doesn't clear on its own and I have to leave myself a message then delete it and it will clear.

Other times I've had to call customer support and have them clear it on their end.

Hasn't happened since they updated their voicemail system though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 08:06 PM
    It does look like a voicemail icon. Try a battery pull after checking and deleting the voicemail?
    02-01-11 08:08 PM
    i have t mobile, and i called my voicemail and erased all my new messages, also theres no way to mark this read or unread, it never shows up in the messages tab, not even when i get a new voice mail, i get a on screen thing that says i got a voice mail, but nothing on the messages box
    02-01-11 08:10 PM
    never mind im a moron, it is voicemail, for some reason one of them wasnt deleted now its gone,
    02-01-11 08:15 PM
    never mind im a moron
    The fact that you realize that you are one shows that you aren't one...
    02-02-11 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD