Good evening, hope everyone is doing well. If you're anywhere close to Maryland we had a week of 80+ degree weather.

I wanted to ask a question about some marketing I was looking forward to hearing about. I remember reading in the forums about BlackBerry planning a 'takeover' advertisement for people on other OS'; has anyone heard about it? I had my good friend on the lookout for the pop-up and she texted me tonight disappointed that she hasn't seen it yet. I was looking forward to hearing compliments & complaints about the experience. If I recall correctly Frank Boulben even mentioned this form of advertising himself? (Screen pop-ups on iOS).

Secondly has anyone lobbied successfully lobbied their carrier to get a Z10 'off contract' for cheaper than the advertised 'off contract' price? I'm trying to save $ as I've been laid off and can't justify giving Verizon $599.99.

I apologize if this question/issue has already been addressed. I searched briefly, but it was a little difficult on this iPad.
    04-12-13 08:24 PM
    I think they where referring to BlackBerry glimpse. It's a Web site that acts like BB10 on the ios. Like a demo really

Blackberry.com/glimpse

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    H_O_Boomaye likes this.
    04-12-13 08:29 PM