Hi, my carrier is Sprint. I currently have the Note Edge and I loathe the phone. Would like to branch into the Blackberry world, but have no idea what to get. I will be buying one off of Ebay or Amazon. My major uses for the phone will be texting and gmail and maintaining a calendar for appointments. I would like to get away from Facebook, Instagram, games etc. on my phone and take back my life a little but.

I have a square card reader I use on my phone currently - don't know if that is compatible with the Blackberry? If not, do they have a service that works with them?

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated
    09-09-15 09:05 AM
    Hi, my carrier is Sprint. I currently have the Note Edge and I loathe the phone. Would like to branch into the Blackberry world, but have no idea what to get. I will be buying one off of Ebay or Amazon. My major uses for the phone will be texting and gmail and maintaining a calendar for appointments. I would like to get away from Facebook, Instagram, games etc. on my phone and take back my life a little but.

I have a square card reader I use on my phone currently - don't know if that is compatible with the Blackberry? If not, do they have a service that works with them?

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated
    None of the newer BlackBerry's will work on SPRINT.... you could find an old Q10 if you want, it's the only BB10 device that will fully work.
    09-09-15 10:47 AM
    Sprint, being a CDMA network, will only allow Sprint-branded phones on their network (Verizon has the same policy, except obviously they only allow Verizon-branded phones). And the only BB10 Sprint phone is the Q10, so that simplifies matters for you greatly.
    09-09-15 04:34 PM
    Or hold out for the Venice which is rumored to be coming to all carriers. I'm not sure I believe that but that's the talk.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 07:00 PM