With the end QNX as a living OS.

With the launch under the brand BlackBerry of full and pure Android device.

With the apparently no way to influence by our conversations here , BlackBerry future moves or decisions...

With the constellation of android sites and support forums...

How do you see the future of crackberry forum?

02-04-17 04:12 PM
    I think that when all the old BlackBerry OS faithful have finally moved on, Crackberry will no longer be relevant.

All BlackBerry Mobile discussions can then be incorporated within Android Central.

How long will this take? Who knows.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2876
    franqueb and Tim-ANC like this.
    02-04-17 05:33 PM
    I see the future of Crackberry a bright one, I know a lot of the faithful who are still disappointed with OS10 loosing app support and Blackberry taking the direction towards Android.

But, I have always believed in today's world you have to learn to adapt to changing times. I have a Priv and will buy a Mercury when it's released next month.

I know there are folks out there who will say that Android does not compare to OS10 when it comes to the Hub, multitasking and so on. But I beg to differ.

Blackberry has done a great job with updating their Android software and I have found myself liking the Android version of the Hub just as much as I did when I was using OS10.

Now I have the apps I use in my business along with the personal ones I use and the integration between the Hub and apps is improving with each update.

Crackberry will do just fine and the Android device forums are getting more and more folks looking at them and posting on them.

For myself, I am still humble for being chosen as an ambassador to represent this great site which I first came on in 2009. I am here for the long haul and I am excited to see what the future holds.
    02-04-17 05:35 PM
    QNX is alive, BB 10 is a mere fraction of the QNX universe/kernel.
    02-04-17 05:45 PM
    Well they could always rename it CrackBerryMobile lol.
    02-04-17 06:21 PM
    Someone might want to tell BB that QNX is no longer living.....must be some "alternative facts" going around.
    02-04-17 06:29 PM
    I see the future of Crackberry a bright one, I know a lot of the faithful who are still disappointed with OS10 loosing app support and Blackberry taking the direction towards Android.

But, I have always believed in today's world you have to learn to adapt to changing times. I have a Priv and will buy a Mercury when it's released next month.

I know there are folks out there who will say that Android does not compare to OS10 when it comes to the Hub, multitasking and so on. But I beg to differ.

Blackberry has done a great job with updating their Android software and I have found myself liking the Android version of the Hub just as much as I did when I was using OS10.

Now I have the apps I use in my business along with the personal ones I use and the integration between the Hub and apps is improving with each update.

Crackberry will do just fine and the Android device forums are getting more and more folks looking at them and posting on them.

For myself, I am still humble for being chosen as an ambassador to represent this great site which I first came on in 2009. I am here for the long haul and I am excited to see what the future holds.
    Good to see you around !

The intégration do better you're right. But nougat OS is now a reality.. My Priv is now close from expectation... Exempt One thing, I'm not a Android fan.

I was a BlackBerry OS Fan. Than now I am a windows mobile fan and BlackBerry device fan .
    In the past, I've been a forum administrator of the security section in O1net/ OI magazine sub-forum. We where windows fan and geek.
    I've made many complet tutorials that were placed at the home page of the forum.

I'm amaze the're not much tutorials here on crackberry... may be could be good?
    02-04-17 07:36 PM
    I think it'll keep on being relevant to BlackBerry fans. Android or not, it's still BlackBerry..

Posted via CB10
    bakron1 likes this.
    02-04-17 07:51 PM
    Someone might want to tell BB that QNX is no longer living.....must be some "alternative facts" going around.
    Haha ... indeed. If that is the case, the future and strategy of BlackBerry is at risk. The IOT, automated cars, healthcare security, etc. will be in serious jeopardy.
    02-05-17 06:32 PM