i never use documents to go, and haven't used brick breaker in like 8 months.
    08-18-09 01:52 PM
    Documents to go, video function, games, password keeper, and recently the GPS system. I just bought a new in-car GPS unit, and I have a handheld Garmin for other purposes.
    I have a PSP if I need to play games.
    08-18-09 01:53 PM
    I have never used passwprd keeper, search, help, vzw tones, yahoo messenger, vcast songs
    08-18-09 01:54 PM
    Tasks, Phone, Voice notes, and voice dialing are completely useless to me.

I actually use password keeper for my various dudley combo locks lol.

You guys that aren't using your video recorder are missing out. I use it all the time but never for video recording. That thing is the best flashlight ever. So handy. Just turn flash on in options and that is now the flashlight app :P
    08-18-09 01:54 PM
    When I used my brothers curve for about a month, I don't think I ever touched the camera @_@!
    08-18-09 01:56 PM
    Phone, Voice notes, voice dialing and password keeper.
    08-18-09 01:57 PM
    voice dial, todo list, help, saved messages, aim, yahoo messenger, gtalk, flikr, myspace, pin messaging.

I've actually used pwrd keeper once or twice but thats only because i use keepass and when im not on my computer i may need the password.
    08-18-09 01:59 PM
    The apps I think are the most useless on my curve:

search-for what?
    docs to go-removed it, but if I change my mind it's accessible
    brickbreaker-if my daughter was younger..maybe.. I'm not really a gamer removed it
    vad-worthless, glad to have removed it
    compose-useless
    bb maps-removed it, it didn't work for me
    voice recorder: haven't used it yet, but I'm not ruling it out.
    previously would have said password keeper but I searched crackberry just today to see what it actually does. I think it's a keeper.
    facebook-I really want to remove but I too scared to use crackmem to get rid of it.
    08-18-09 02:02 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by amazinglygraceless
    Text Messaging. The flat out dumbest way to communicate. EVER!!

Seriously? :|
    Yah, I don't get that either but I also don't get why so many people don't use voice dial. It's certainly the safest way to go when driving other than not using it at all.
    08-18-09 02:05 PM
    Media Player. everything it does, it does horridly.
    I would love to hear what you use instead of Media Player. A good freebie you can share, I hope!

It seems so silly to have a phone app/icon when the green button brings you there.

I love having BB Messenger (via PIN) to "text" with others who have BBs. I don't have a text plan, so every text costs me. (Seriously Verizon, why is texting separate when I have an unlimited data plan?!)

I don't use voice dialing either, and I think having it as a default convenience key is not the best choice. Especially for new users, it's alarming the first time you accidentally press it and hear the woman's voice, "Say a command." What? Who me? Can you hear me? Leave me alone.
    08-18-09 02:05 PM
    I hate to say it, but the one app on my Blackberry that I have never even used once is BB Messenger.

That's not because it isn't useful or whatever, but because living in a small town in the east of England, I have never even seen another BB Handset locally! Let alone have anybody to add to BB messenger!

How much does that suck?
    08-18-09 02:07 PM
    I never use voice dailing and play games on bb
    08-18-09 02:11 PM
    The apps that are usless to me are docs to go, voice dialing, power off, search, pocket express, task, and bb maps.
    08-18-09 02:11 PM
    help, compose, and security certificates are a few
    08-18-09 02:12 PM
    voice dialing - it never calls the right person, EVER. i don't know why i even tried haha
    08-18-09 02:12 PM
    My least-used feature is actually BB email! I use the Gmail app and hardly ever take advantage of push email!
    08-18-09 02:13 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by amazinglygraceless

Yah, I don't get that either but I also don't get why so many people don't use voice dial. It's certainly the safest way to go when driving other than not using it at all.
    I think a lot of people are using Vlingo instead of voice dial, at least that's what I'm doing.
    08-18-09 02:13 PM

HELP
    Voice Notes
    memopad
    08-18-09 02:20 PM
    -Voice dial
    -Search
    -Blackberry Maps
    -Visual voicemail
    -Pin messaging
    -Myspace
    -AIM
    -YIM
    -MSN messenger
    -Slacker Radio
    08-18-09 02:21 PM
    Top unused pre-loaded apps for me:
    Connection manager.
    BrickBreaker.
    Search.
    Password Keeper.
    Maps.

I hardly, if ever used any of these.
    Thinking for a second here, shouldn't the connection manager and search be tucked away inside the "Help" application anyway? Whatever.

I love my BlackBerry, but RIM's menu designs for navigation leave me confuzzled half the time. Not exactly intuative.
    Wish I could pull an often-used feature "off" a menu and stick it on the desktop home page... Instead of having to dig through layers of menus and trying to remember "now, how did I get to that again?".
    08-18-09 02:27 PM
    blackberry maps and voice dial
    08-18-09 02:35 PM
    Voice Dialing- I truly hate it
    Search- useless
    Password Keeper- dont use PWs
    Help- Dont need need help
    Setup Wizard- The use of this after the first time is beyond me
    Pocket Express- useless
    AIM- dont use this messenger client
    Would like to also add:
    BB Messenger
    Browser - use Opera Mini instead
    Maps - use google maps
    Calendar - so frustrating. I want to be able to use it, but it has deleted my entries at least twice. Seems unreliable to me, unless I can figure out how to use it better.
    08-18-09 02:36 PM
    It's hard to pick out something when it's not there... let's see... ("show all" engaged)

Vzwtones
    Voicenote
    Search
    Google talk
    Yahoo msngr
    Windows msngr
    Brickbreaker
    tasks
    clock
    vcast
    setup wizard
    BB maps
    SMS

And the things I do use daily?
    Phone
    BB Msngr
    AOL Msngr
    BB Email
    Weatherbug
    Google maps
    Browser
    Calendar
    Camera
    Media player
    Google sync
    Twitterberry

Things I use now and then:
    Video camera
    Slacker radio
    Voice dialer
    Flickr Uploader
    Facebook

If you ask me, to have such a capable phone and proceed to only use it for talking and texting is a shame (not to mention a waste of money.)
    08-18-09 02:37 PM
    BrickBreaker. I still can't believe people keep this for more
    than a day.

Media Player. everything it does, it does horridly.

Oh come now, you delete BrickBreaker? I recently discovered its addictive nature.

And Text Messaging - the dumbest way to communicate?! Surely not, I'm not an obsessed teen who is forever looking down at my Berry whilst thumbing out messages. I find it quicker to tap out a few quick messages than to find a number, dialing said number, wait for it to ring, having it answered, going through the pleasantries and finally telling the person I've called whatever message I need to tell them. Whew!

Texting is so much easier
    08-18-09 02:41 PM
    voice dial
    bb maps
    help
    keyboard lock
    voice recorder
    search
    08-18-09 02:44 PM
239 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD