The suspense unfolds. Should investors be worried or thrilled?

BlackBerry to announce Q3 Fiscal 2015 Results December 19th, 2014 | CrackBerry.com
    12-11-14 12:26 AM
    I think it will be pretty ho-hum. Train is on schedule no big surprises and thats not a bad thing. BB recovery plan working and profits to come in future quarters.
    thymaster likes this.
    12-11-14 12:51 AM
    passport numbers and overall units sold will be the focus I think for many. after the 200k "sold" we haven't really heard anything so its hard to say. also we get to see just how much the passport undercut their sales of other models
    thymaster likes this.
    12-11-14 12:58 AM
    They haven't split number by models tho only BBOS vs BB10. I expect that to continue aside from a general notice saying sales are good/improving etc.
    12-11-14 01:08 AM
    I think it will be pretty ho-hum. Train is on schedule no big surprises and thats not a bad thing. BB recovery plan working and profits to come in future quarters.
    If I were to go out on a limb, I'd agree.
    12-11-14 01:09 AM
    They haven't split number by models tho only BBOS vs BB10. I expect that to continue aside from a general notice saying sales are good/improving etc.
    i agree they don't normally but in this case they should reveal the passport numbers. if they don't its almost like hiding something which chen hasn't really done
    12-11-14 01:29 AM
    I've noticed that Passport brought new customers to BlackBerry.. That's a good sign for it's initial success, or for it exceeding BlackBerry's expectations for success. We are definitely going to hear good news!
    12-11-14 01:49 AM
    December 19th is my birthday, so I know they are going to have some good results. I would like to see some good passport sales numbers,meaning more BlackBerry OS10 users in the system.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    thymaster and Stewartj1 like this.
    12-11-14 03:16 AM
    December 19th is my birthday, so I know they are going to have some good results. I would like to see some good passport sales numbers,meaning more BlackBerry OS10 users in the system.

Happy birthday in advance good sir.
    I wish you great health and prosperity.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 03:20 AM

So I guess it's your brother's too :-). Hope it is a very happy birthday with good news!!

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-11-14 08:12 AM
    So I guess it's your brother's too :-). Hope it is a very happy birthday with good news!!

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    Thanks and yes it's my twin brothers birthday to, born three minutes apart and we are identical. Ron and Don.

12-11-14 12:41 PM

Happy Early Birthday bakron1!

Z10
    bakron1 likes this.
    12-11-14 10:09 PM
    I've noticed that Passport brought new customers to BlackBerry.. That's a good sign for it's initial success, or for it exceeding BlackBerry's expectations for success. We are definitely going to hear good news!
    I wish is true but I would guess most buyers were current bb10 owners. General population do not know the passport even exist.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 11:23 PM
    All you armchair enthusiasts are so funny! Let's wait for John Chen to tell it like it is and quit speculating for another week! Jim

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 12:41 AM
    Happy Early Birthday bakron1!

Z10
    Thanks and yes it's my twin brothers birthday to, born three minutes apart and we are identical. Ron and Don.

Yep, ask him to join CB, too...

If bakdon1 doesn't already exist... ;-)
    No counterfeits please...

? ? ? Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    12-12-14 03:12 AM
    Yep, ask him to join CB, too...

If bakdon1 doesn't already exist... ;-)
    No counterfeits please...

? ? ? Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    Oh he is for real, he just not into the CB scene, he only has a Facebook page.
    12-12-14 03:23 AM