They even got it trademarked, which supposedly means it's something important. From what I gather by looking at the official statement (Enjoy more responsive UI), this... "technology" does not even look like one. Faster response is the byproduct when you get a faster processor, and rendering the UI is not exactly rocket science or requires a whole dedicated rendering engine. Is this just another marketing gimmick or do they actually have some sort of "engine" that takes care of all graphics rendering?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-11 07:19 PM
    They even got it trademarked, which supposedly means it's something important. From what I gather by looking at the official statement (Enjoy more responsive UI), this... "technology" does not even look like one. Faster response is the byproduct when you get a faster processor, and rendering the UI is not exactly rocket science or requires a whole dedicated rendering engine. Is this just another marketing gimmick or do they actually have some sort of "engine" that takes care of all graphics rendering?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Marketing gimmick.
    12-27-11 07:50 PM
    It just means the device has a GPU.
    12-27-11 08:29 PM
    Smooth visual. That's it.
    12-27-11 10:52 PM
    GPU accelerated.
    12-28-11 11:58 AM
    non-choppy, gravy smooth graphic transition.

Kinda like how Retina Display just means high resolution.

It's a manufactured marketing lingo.

it give little to no information but it works wonders as a sound-byte.
    12-28-11 01:39 PM
    Accelerated Graphics is one of the best ways to describe it.
    12-28-11 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD