Timed profiles would be nice
    10-26-10 12:48 PM
    Ditto, and the ability to download large attachments.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same here.
    10-26-10 12:51 PM
    Pandora works fine on the 9800
    Not sure about XM as I don't use it.

Right on. Was thinking it must somehow. Anyway, thanks.
    10-26-10 01:00 PM
    I wish the calendar could add a contact but not "invite" or want to email them. For example I add a doctors appointment I don't want to invite the doctor, I just want his information listed for the alarm.
    If I am meeting someone for lunch I want the name of the restaurant but I don't want an email send to the restaurant.

I wish the Blackberry didn't interface with Windows / Outlook as heavily. There are other OSes and other mail programs that people use.
    10-26-10 01:24 PM
    Tabbed browsing.

10-26-10 01:51 PM
    I wish the calendar could add a contact but not "invite" or want to email them. For example I add a doctors appointment I don't want to invite the doctor, I just want his information listed for the alarm.
    If I am meeting someone for lunch I want the name of the restaurant but I don't want an email send to the restaurant.

I wish the Blackberry didn't interface with Windows / Outlook as heavily. There are other OSes and other mail programs that people use.
    The majority of computers are still Windows. And a large portion of the people using other OS's are going to buy the other phone.
    Though I'd really like to know what you mean about outlook integration I thin RIM does a terrible job with syncing with outlook. They could/should do so much more

But I really do like the add a contact. Could be called "link a contact"

10-26-10 02:11 PM
    ...direct connection to the flux capacitor for a more pleasing browsing experience......
    10-26-10 02:12 PM
    The majority of computers are still Windows. And a large portion of the people using other OS's are going to buy the other phone.
    I will agree, there are a lot of Linux users that go straight for the Android and a mac user will probably go for the Iphone. Windows is still a primary business OS, however I wish there was work arounds for certain things. I have some linux utilities for BB but they are not very good and I am sure support will be dropped.
    If I could import ICS files (calendar) that would be an improvement.
    10-26-10 03:06 PM
    Mine is a simple request, proper 2 way sync of IMAP email. Bearing in mind RIM kiss *** with Googlemail to do this with their IMAP mail why can't they do it for those of us who have our own domain which includes an IMAP mail server.

Bearing in mind we are in 2010 I don't really believe that's a lot to ask
    10-27-10 09:33 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD