How about something as simple as using the "Compose" function in the Hub and then selecting 'text', 'Facebook', 'email', 'LinkedIn', whatever... it doesn't bring up the entire contact's info. If I choose 'text' it should bring up their mobile number/numbers, not their emails and house phone and Facebook and Twitter info. I chose 'text', and same for every other option. That is so basic and yet it drives me nuts to start typing a contact and every contact with the same name and all their info comes up to sort through unless I keep typing out the name to eliminate options or scroll through a ton of contact information.

Z10 via CB10
    scrapmetal58 and ingris like this.
    09-18-14 05:59 PM
    1. Custom notification settings/override per contact (for people on-call for work for example)
    2. Built-in Call/Message blocking
    3. Built-in LED color settings like OS 7.1
    4. Better handing of notifications from Android apps (seems very sporadic now although improved in 10.3 - it's usually the apps I don't want to stay running and receive notifications from that do currently)
    5. Option to choose how active frames are automatically ordered (last viewed/order opened)
    6. Small swipe up gesture on minimized active frame to close it (similar to tossing away cards in webOS)
    7. More colored emoji and emoji keyboard
    8. Landscape mode for home screen
    9. Flashlight toggle on lock screen
    10. Option for gestures to swipe left/right to switch tracks in Music app
    11. Option to have list of albums displayed under artists then click on album to get list of tracks in Music app
    12. Password lock to go directly into the phone once password is correct (no need to hit the enter button)
    13. Support to labeling then moving emails for Gmail accounts in Hub
    14. Ability to delete emails directly on the Toast Notification
    15. Social Feeds app like in OS7 (preferably with Facebook/FourSquare/Instagram/LinkedIn/Twitter/Vine support)
    16. Better backup support/options in BlackBerry Protect
    17. Ability to drag and drop another 1-2 apps to the bottom bar on the home screen to "pin" them there (I personally would like to see Browser and File Manager there)
    Last edited by cbosdell; 09-21-14 at 11:37 AM.
    09-21-14 10:39 AM
    The ability to seamlessly switch between open applications. Swiping your finger from the right bezel into the middle of the screen to switch apps. Each swipe opening the app in the order in which they were last used. Also, swiping from the right bezel to the middle of the screen and holding it there to display some open apps, and swiping up or down (in the same gesture) to select which app to open.

Something can be done with the lock screen, as stated in other posts. More functionality should be added, with the ability to enable and disable them at the users preference. For example, making phone calls, access to network and radio switching on and off, flashlight. Even the ability to allow certain apps to be displayed on the lock screen and allow them to be used would be awesome.

I was looking at a gesture that mirrors the one used to access the hub. I would like to see this being used as a shortcut to access a preset application, since we don't have our much missed convenience keys anymore.

I don't really always use the camera, phone and search shortcuts at the bottom of the home screen. What about being able to change what apps are displayed there. Even if the apps that can be placed there are core apps like calculator or music.

That's all I can say. Don't want to have you guys reading too much.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 11:01 AM
    OS wide themes like on 7.1.

Google play services replacement and Push notifications for android apps.

Interactive actionable dynamic widgets.

Secure integrated cloud (like BlackBerry protect on 7.1 or like a super secure icloud)

Secure emails (protonmail equivalent)

Fully customisable backups and restore.

OS baked android app permissions changer.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 11:40 AM
    1. Access quick settings from lock screen
    2. Quick settings within app that can be accessed with just one finger.
    3. Third party keyboards.
    4. OPTION to add more quick apps (Phone, Search, Camera) and customize them. SERIOUSLY, WTF? Why hasn't this happened yet?
    5. Loud, normal, vibrate, silent, etc. as options.
    6. OPTION to toggle between loud, normal, vibrate, silent, etc. on quick settings.
    7. Interactive active frames.
    8. Pinnable active frames.
    9. Native or almost native android support.
    10. Being able to use and have everything on your computer WITHOUT the phone having to be plugged in to your cpu.
    11. OPTION to have apps anywhere, like on Android, NOT like on iOS.
    12. OPTION to use widgets.
    13. OPTION to use widgets and Active Frames on lock screen.
    14. Being able to use certain apps or do certain things within lock screen. Of course, OPTION to do so. If you don't want to then you don't have to. If others want to, then they can.
    15. Individual number blocker.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 03:01 PM
    What does everyone want to see on BlackBerry 10.5?

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z30
    That's easy, i want to see BB11 in BB10.5

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 04:28 PM
    +Quick setting for turning mobile data on/off

I know it doesn't play well with always on - always connected, but I think a lot of people would like it

+Give Active frames the possibility for maybe 3 quick Actions.

For music player maybe previous, play/pause, next

For clock to turn alarm / Stopwatch on/off

+Videos should run in active frame like on the playbook...

+ Videos should have an option to fill the whole screen on 1:1 devices
    Slash82 and Thunderbuck like this.
    09-21-14 04:29 PM
    PlayBook support.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    09-21-14 04:42 PM
    Openvpn support. Really, BB need to get with the program. House long do people need to ask.
    Sent using tapatalk!
    09-21-14 04:46 PM
    Row of apps in bottom instead dark search, camera and call icons,

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 01:11 AM
    Split screen, widgets in the dedicated home screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 04:24 AM
    Row of apps in bottom instead dark search, camera and call icons,

Posted via CB10
    Soooo.....like the iPhone?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 10:33 AM
    How BlackBerry decided not to include several features in BB10 from BBOS will continue on into the future. I doubt BB12 or BB13 will have a "hub" and the people crying about how "stupid" and "unproductive" it is, will be crying for BlackBerry to bring it back.

I hope 10.4 comes with something none of us can imagine. That way we're suuper excited

Posted via Q10RR
    Slash82 likes this.
    09-22-14 10:41 AM
    Data compression for the browser, and better notification with android apps.

Posted via CB10
    Slash82 and step07 like this.
    09-22-14 02:57 PM
    Data compression for the browser, and better notification with android apps.

Posted via CB10
    Wouldn't that cause the browser to be terribly slow? I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure they stopped doing that because the bbos browser SUCKED

Posted via Q10RR
    09-22-14 03:24 PM
    How about something as simple as using the "Compose" function in the Hub and then selecting 'text', 'Facebook', 'email', 'LinkedIn', whatever... it doesn't bring up the entire contact's info. If I choose 'text' it should bring up their mobile number/numbers, not their emails and house phone and Facebook and Twitter info. I chose 'text', and same for every other option. That is so basic and yet it drives me nuts to start typing a contact and every contact with the same name and all their info comes up to sort through unless I keep typing out the name to eliminate options or scroll through a ton of contact information.

Z10 via CB10
    They show email's because MMS' can be sent to e-mails. They show home and work numbers because a lot of people don't differentiate between "mobile/home/work" numbers when entering them into their phones.
    09-22-14 03:43 PM
    Teletransportation.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 05:23 PM
    True. I get you can, but is that a large enough group to include that and to not just make it an extra step for the people that want to do that instead of actually emailing you an email instead of texting you an email. And yes I'm sure they don't because the default option is work and not mobile or home but that is still no reason not to reduce the steps to do stuff for the majority of users.

Z10 via CB10
    09-23-14 12:20 AM
    They show email's because MMS' can be sent to e-mails. They show home and work numbers because a lot of people don't differentiate between "mobile/home/work" numbers when entering them into their phones.
    True. I get you can, but is that a large enough group to include that and to not just make it an extra step for the people that want to do that instead of actually emailing you an email instead of texting you an email. And yes I'm sure they don't because the default option is work and not mobile or home but that is still no reason not to reduce the steps to do stuff for the majority of users.

Forgot to do quote sorry

Z10 via CB10
    09-23-14 12:22 AM
    [QUOTE=nelsonningombam;10855623]
    Hey friends!

2.) How to change ringtones: I wish you could see all notification sounds at once instad of hopping between folders.

You can change notification to

Setting>Notification>application>
    Select the apps

Attachment 298534

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for that hint!
    But I didn't mean that options.
    I know that way to change it.

I more thought about the folders in it.
    If you click on: "Browse Tones" - you won't see all the ringtones / alerts have - they are in different Folders, I wish you would have a list of ALL without jumping between folders.
    10-06-14 08:23 AM
    What does everyone want to see on BlackBerry 10.5?

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z30
    I could have named it like that...
    But I didn't find a better title to that topic - and normally 4 comes after 3.

All I wanted to know if there are things that people would love to see with newer versions of OS10.
    10-06-14 08:27 AM
    Themes!

The Gif Exchange C001B7B16
    brosee likes this.
    10-06-14 08:34 AM
    A better voice recognition

like "do my laundry " or "wash the dishes ".

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    10-06-14 12:36 PM
    I want it to incorporate some Swag#

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 01:16 PM
    I just want the to-tu-tooot sound when speed dialing someone

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 01:21 PM
232 1234 ...