Hey friends!

I know, I know 10.3 and 10.3.1 aren't even out yet.

But I wanna know what you would wanna see in future builts?

Some things from BBOS that you are missing or from other platforms?
    Or something totally new?

I wanna start with:

1.) Auto on/off: But for OS10 it would be: Auto network on/off. Which is a feature that I totally miss from BBOS! No radiation at night and all messages on the device right before the alarm clock hits in!

2.) How to change ringtones: I wish you could see all notification sounds at once instad of hopping between folders.

3.) Possibility to change the LED color directly from the OS (like it was on OS 7.1)

4.) Different skins for the night mode, like flip clock or so.

5.) Ability to set refresh times for all accounts.

That's what I can think of for the first.

What about you?

Posted via CB10
    Z10NIZED and anon(8908445) like this.
    09-17-14 05:02 PM
    I think custom led notifications should be part of the OS. I use custom led apps and there is always a bug going on.

Posted via CB10
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    09-17-14 05:05 PM
    * frame transitions - alike slideshow transitions, and selectable
    * frame scrolling (app to app) - the ability to scroll from application frame to application frame
    * Date and time in home screen top title space
    * Voice Notification of Hub Status on Wake (optional: long, short)

How about that for starters?
    Z10NIZED and DJRikko like this.
    09-17-14 05:16 PM
    I like your list a lot

I think there could be a sight reworking on the active frames. Make it easier to close (I have troubles hitting that little X occasionally),

Would like them to be resizable to make them more interesting to look at (on a Z they look quite plain), so press and hold then pinch to make wider/ shorter.

I'd also like for there to be a sort of "mirrored hub swipe" to get out of an app and straight to your app pages, instead of swiping up, and left, everytime you want to get there.

In the drop down menu, media controls

When composing a message from the Hub, make choosing a contact a little easier, like have favorites/recent at the top of the list

Integrate the phone passwords better into the lock screen (the keypad one especially looks like an after though) I like how iOS does theirs

you shouldn't have to make three taps to open lock screen notifications (tap icon, then double tap message), just make us slide the message or something

Sending a text message: after swiping through my sentence, pressing send as a button feels weird, and sometimes I miss backspace and hit send instead. maybe swiping the text up in to conversation would be more effective (IMO)

make the lock screen easier to access. like just double tap the screen when off to see the lock screen

updated animations for waking up the phone, swiping between app pages, etc. They're fine, but a change is always nice

Option to switch out the camera and Phone icon at the bottom of the homescreens

I think Peek can be taken to a whole different level. What about some sort of widget at the huge gap at the bottom? Swipe up for peek, see the message icon, and, for example, see the weather in a widget at the bottom. I think it would be fantastic.

Camera from lock screen needs to be faster

This ones a little complicated. When you open something from a notification, (example, BlackBerry World notification) and use it to open the actual app, it opens BBW, goes to My World, goes to updates. I don't want to have to see those in between steps. Same goes for opening messages from the lockscreen.

that's all I've got for now. May pop in later with more
    09-17-14 05:19 PM
    100%support of Android apps, third party keyboard

Posted via CrackBerry App
    amjass12 likes this.
    09-17-14 08:15 PM
    [QUOTE=Slash82;10854336]Hey friends!

2.) How to change ringtones: I wish you could see all notification sounds at once instad of hopping between folders.

You can change notification to

Setting>Notification>application>
    Select the apps

What do you want to see in OS 10.4?-img_20140918_075305.png

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 09:23 PM
    I would like to be able to access the flashlight from lock screen. And led changing should be built into os

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 10:14 PM
    I would like to be able to access the flashlight from lock screen. And led changing should be built into os

Posted via CB10
    Flashlight on the lock screen would be super practical and handy!

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    simpleblue likes this.
    09-17-14 10:23 PM
    I don't think current devices will get 10.4 though
    09-17-14 10:29 PM
    I don't think current devices will get 10.4 though
    Says who. It's hasn't been officially said by anyone.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    wndnHD likes this.
    09-17-14 10:38 PM
    1.) Auto on/off: But for OS10 it would be: Auto network on/off. Which is a feature that I totally miss from BBOS! No radiation at night and all messages on the device right before the alarm clock hits in!
    09-17-14 10:39 PM
    Dynamic snooze option for reminder notification prompts. - Coming in 10.3.1
    Last edited by BCITMike; 11-05-14 at 12:43 AM.
    09-17-14 10:39 PM
    I'd like 10.4 to be rebranded as

BlackBerry Peevish1.0

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 10:41 PM
    Says who. It's hasn't been officially said by anyone.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    Yes, but you can tell if you look at the OS structure
    That's all I can say at this point, but let's say I have confirmation on this, UNLESS, they are decide to push back a revision and make 10.4 a bugfix
    09-17-14 10:44 PM
    BlackBerry needs to take a page from applejack hand book

Make your software compatible with your old devices IE all BlackBerry 10 devices to date.

Posted via CB10
    bbfanatic11 likes this.
    09-17-14 10:52 PM
    Hub lock!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 11:49 PM

1 and 2 are already there! NUMBER1: from the clock/alarm app, swipe down from the top, tap settings. Toggle the first option ;-)
    09-18-14 01:00 PM
    I would love:
    - Files lock/hiding
    - Hub lock
    - Battery optimisation
    - Chance to have the same app open more than one (E.g. Three adobe .pdf opened at the same time on the active frame in 3 different frames).
    - Split screen (up-down for the square (Q5,Q10 and passport), left-right in landscape for Z): two apps opened at the same time,on the screen at the same time.
    09-18-14 01:09 PM
    1) Password protected folders on Homescreen and in the file manager app.

2) Landscape mode for the Homescreen.

3) Multiple person BBM video and voice chats (similar to Google Hangouts).

4) Themes for the Homescreen.

*5) Full Microsoft Office integration.

*6) Google Drive Integration in the file manager app.

*7) Google Play and Services.

8) A form of BlackBerry Balance for non-enterprise users (possibly a paid service / subscription based).

9) The return of BlackBerry Wallet with integration for BBM Money (NFC Payments).

10) BlackBerry Assistant activation through Voice (Much like on Google devices or the QNX Bentley).

11) More enhancements and features to Story Maker and the Photo Editor.

12) Also agree with everyone else that a flashlight icon on the Lockscreen would be an excellent feature.

*Numbers 5-7 will most likely not happen, but on my list anyway.

Posted via CB10 on VZW BlackBerry Z30
    scrapmetal58, imz, DJRikko and 2 others like this.
    09-18-14 02:33 PM
    I would like it if,
    When I'm using the timer or stopwatch I want to see the countdown/countup in the active frame

Z10
    09-18-14 02:38 PM
    10.4 should be able to do what bb7 was able to do. I refer you to "What features from BBOS7.1 do you miss in 10.3."
    09-18-14 03:02 PM
    What does everyone want to see on BlackBerry 10.5?

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z30
    09-18-14 03:40 PM
    I want a lock screen menu. Definitely!

Posted via CB10
    step07 likes this.
    09-18-14 03:54 PM
    Ui overhaul and more fluidity for me.
    Enhance the looks of every touch buttons and make it thicker.
    Like in the lower corners of the hub, instead of squares, I prefer round shaped buttons with a bit of transparency in some other areas. Add some back ground shadow on every fonts behind each tabs in the hub such as "hub, calls, text message, etc.

Make vacant spots in the hub useful. Fill some apps in there that users can customize.
    For example above the "hub tab" inside the hub; I suggest to show the month and date of the calendar up there or reminders, schedules, and etc. You can just swipe down to see.

Accent colouring. More colors. Darker orange, grey, white, light green, and others.

At home screen, when swiping up to peak, I would suggest to show the date instead of pulling down the quick settings. For example you're in an app, if you swipe up from the bottle bezel to peak, date will flow down and show.

Ability to switch all gesture and swiping pattern or directions for left handed people.

There are lots of things we can add in the hub folks.
    The reason why I would like to enhance more in ui is because if you need a great looking ui os, it will match on every hardware where it's installed even if the design of the hardware isn't really good.

Hehehe
    Last edited by systemvolker; 09-18-14 at 04:44 PM.
    09-18-14 04:33 PM
    Two things I would love, and they are minor.

1). Swiping down from the lock screen gets you into bedtime mode. I wish you could set it to get you into your quick settings. That way I could turn my flashlight on without having to unlock my phone. Or turn my notifications to silent. Of course if I selected settings or device monitor, I would have to unlock at this point.

2). The ability to print emails from the hub. The only, and The Rock means only thing, that I miss about an iPhone. It would seem that this would be into BlackBerry's wheel house.

Anyway, not major things, but things I would love. Would make the BB10 experience even better.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 04:41 PM
232 123 ...