What phone do you think I should get to replace my blackberry? Currently I have a 8800 with a slight water damage, so I figure its going to go soon. Any suggestions Ipone? I dont' like the curve or the pearl, and I can't wait for the 9000 to come to tmobile. what should I DO!?
    05-21-08 08:26 AM
    my first question is.. how the heck could you not like the curve or the pearl!? and secondly, why the heck would you want an iphone!?!?

that being said, why not just get another 8800 if you liked it....?
    05-21-08 10:49 AM
    Or the 8830 I cant believe that you dont like the Curve or the pearl to each his own. I wouldn't get the Iphone once the novelty wears off you will not be pleased.
    05-21-08 10:52 AM
    Pear- dosen't ahve a full keyboard, Wish I can't stand, And I don't like the way it feels, and the Curve- I had 7 of them in 2 months cause of software issues.. I love my 8800 But no camera
    05-21-08 01:54 PM
    i have never heard of anyone going through that many curves. what kind of software issues? have you ever had a pearl? it took me a minute to get used to suretype, but now i would never use anything else.
    05-21-08 01:55 PM
    Wow! 7 BB in 2mths !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 02:17 PM
    7 BB's in 2 months.!!!! That has got to be some type of record.
    05-21-08 02:30 PM
    Wait for the BOLD.
    05-21-08 02:53 PM
    What phone do you think I should get to replace my blackberry? Currently I have a 8800 with a slight water damage, so I figure its going to go soon. Any suggestions Ipone? I dont' like the curve or the pearl, and I can't wait for the 9000 to come to tmobile. what should I DO!?

Get Out....and close the door behind you. Get a Razr. lol A lot of people on here have extra berries. Go to the market section or you really could get a Razr.
    05-21-08 03:18 PM
    haha... dont tell the poor guy to get a razr!!

i agree with latina, i would LOVE to wait around for the bold to come out, but what would he use in the meantime? the iphone!? pishaw!!!
    05-21-08 03:22 PM
    Seven Curves?? Did you ever consider that it may be the software, not the devices?

You never did respond when asked what software issues you were having. I am really interested. Also - which carrier are you using?
    05-21-08 03:28 PM
    Why not find a used BB on eBay to use until the Bold comes to T-Mobile? I just ran a search and there are a mess of locked and unlocked 8700's to choose from. Unlocked 71xx and 72xx devices too for less.
    05-21-08 03:42 PM
    Okay, The curves that I had, had such horrible software issues, I coudn't even add numbers, My First phone I had for 2 days fried, I wasn't able to to turn on, went out and bought a battery and still nothing. The Second, kept freezing every two seconds. and this is even before I put anything on them. And they were all like that except my last one that just fell apart, so they upgraded me to a 8800 for free.
    05-21-08 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD