Sounds like a wife speaking. I check weather, news and winning lottery numbers. My bookmarks are pretty few and feel I could be missing out on something. What bookmarked websites can you not live without?
1. The multiple message boards I frequent. (car message boards, community message boards, work related message boards, computer message boards, blackberry message boards, no subject message boards, etc...)
2. Deal Sites (BensBargains, Slickdeals, etc...)
3. Traffic and Weather
4. ClearCheckBook.com - Online checkbook program I track all my accounts at.
5. Bank and CC websites to check balances, pay statements, etc..
6. My 401k's website, my insurance site, and on and on and on.
I seriously don't know what i'd do w/o the internet. Its great being able to get so much important (and not so important) information in one place (The internet).
Then there is email, IM, etc.....
The internet keeps me on top of everything. My finances, my accounts, my schedule, my friends, my family (outside of my home), local/world news, community issues, and on and on.
My GF gives me a hard time often about the amount of time I spend on my computer online. I guess she thinks it would be more beneficial to be doing what she is doing during these times.....watching TV. Right.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.