Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 137
Like Tree69Likes
  1. mikebanjany's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    256 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default What do you hope to see from BlackBerry in 2014?

    I'm just curious what everyone here on crackberry "wants" or "expects" from the company in the new year. Personally to be completely honest, I don't want anything from blackberry. I am grateful for what they brought to the table with BB10, the Q10 is a beast and I am happy with the overall experience.

    Ps- something to consider going forward welcoming this new year, everyone who complains or has a need to post things they do not admire about their Q 10 Z10 or Z30, just do me a favor and sell your device and move on. No need for negativity and no one is compelled to one device

    Posted via CB10
  2. Dave Bourque's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,374 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    I want to see stability from the company and a end to layoffs. Morale plays a huge part on how people work and it must be extremely stressful to be at the edge of losing your job everyday.

    Although it brings a sense of urgency in getting their products out its not good for long-term productivity.

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Thanked by:
    milo53 (01-04-2014) 
    Elite1, Dave Hong, Lendo and 9 others like this.
  3. Elite1's Avatar


    Posts
    13,660 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,804 Global Posts
    PIN
    C0001F61B
    #3  

    Default

    I want to see them produce more and better advertising for BB10. (Maybe even tell people they make a phone called the Z30.)

    Continue the steady pace of OS updates and addition of new features.

    Introduce any devices simultaneously in USA, not 1-2 months later!
    Love to see that for OS updates too, but they're not always in the driver's seat for that.

    Make a new device that's a "spec beast"!
    Overcome objections and take away any criticisms ahead of time.
    Saving the world, one OS at a time...

    Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
    How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900

    Curve 8330Tour 9630Bold 9700Torch 9800Bold 9900Z10
    Z30
    psst... Here's THANKS button
  4. Dave Bourque's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,374 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elite1 View Post
    I want to see them produce more and better advertising for BB10. (Maybe even tell people they make a phone called the Z30.)

    Continue the steady pace of OS updates and addition of new features.

    Introduce any devices simultaneously in USA, not 1-2 months later!
    Love to see that for OS updates too, but they're not always in the driver's seat for that.

    Make a new device that's a "spec beast"!
    Overcome objections and take away any criticisms ahead of time.
    Lol so true about the Z30. But right now all BB10 devices are barely on the map. They need a total marketing revamp.

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
  5. zocster's Avatar

    Posts
    9,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,373 Global Posts
    PIN
    changes way too often
    #5  

    Default

    Definitely getting bb10 known to the retailers. Down here the retailers don't know about bb10

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk


    Community Rules & Guidelines | Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
    Passport PIN: 2BDD6F5F | Note 3 PIN: 7F4337AD

    Dave Bourque likes this.
  6. Dave Bourque's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,374 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zocster View Post
    Definitely getting bb10 known to the retailers. Down here the retailers don't know about bb10

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    This makes me so annoyed... lol retailers should know what products they sell...

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
  7. Tariq Nasir's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    335 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikebanjany View Post
    I'm just curious what everyone here on crackberry "wants" or "expects" from the company in the new year. Personally to be completely honest, I don't want anything from blackberry. I am grateful for what they brought to the table with BB10, the Q10 is a beast and I am happy with the overall experience.

    Ps- something to consider going forward welcoming this new year, everyone who complains or has a need to post things they do not admire about their Q 10 Z10 or Z30, just do me a favor and sell your device and move on. No need for negativity and no one is compelled to one device

    Posted via CB10
    I want to see BlackBerry come out with a phone that destroys both Android and IPhone, and is reflected in hardware sales.

    Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    Julian Fera (01-03-2014) 
  8. Dave Bourque's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,374 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Nasir View Post
    I want to see BlackBerry come out with a phone that destroys both Android and IPhone, and is reflected in hardware sales.

    Posted via CB10
    Reputation and image needs to be rebuilt before that can happen. They can build the best thing ever and people would still ignore it.

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Thanked by:
    jackxz (01-04-2014) 
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
  9. BBUniq01's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,747 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    See them continue improving on the handsets and advertising. And see more apps developed for BlackBerry and advertised so. And carrier support.

    BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
  10. Davidro1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    493 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    A huge number of tutorials that go deep into all subjects. This is what can satisfy and pacify many new markets. My prediction.

    Posted via CB10
  11. guygardner73's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,317 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,321 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    One word:

    TITANIUM.

    Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
  12. #12  

    Default

    I only hope there's a BB replacement for my Z10 available to me when the time comes on my crap carrier. 'Cos right now there's nothing.
    Ed

    Ursus moderatus levisomnus.
    harshadpatel likes this.
  13. Pilot Prop's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,468 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    I'm going to echo some of the people here and say advertising for BB10 would be on the top of the list.

    Here are a few other things id like to see in 2014 from BlackBerry:
    -awesome hardware with great specs and a competitive camera(cam features)

    -the advancement of the BB10 platform

    -picking simultaneous release dates and delivering on time!

    -regain its glory
    Curve 8300 then....Q10 now

    Music/Film/Tech
  14. farskija's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    296 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    I hope to see the 10.2 update on my Verizon Z10. It seems like winter may last a long time so I may have to be patient

    Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    DJM626 (01-05-2014) 
    DJM626 likes this.
  15. Dave Bourque's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,374 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farskija View Post
    I hope to see the 10.2 update on my Verizon Z10. It seems like winter may last a long time so I may have to be patient

    Posted via CB10
    Carriers holding BlackBerry hostage. Chen should get this addressed

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    bombastic and Lendo like this.
  16. jamesharmeling's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,112 Posts
    PIN
    333BF5D4
    #16  

    Default

    I'd like a "Q30". A bigger, badder qwerty BB10 would be my hope.

    Aside from that, I'd just like to see BlackBerry survive, grow and dominate.

    Posted via CB10
    BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it. 335039AC
  17. mithrazor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,182 Posts
    PIN
    2B1BC93C
    #17  

    Default

    I'd like BlackBerry to flood emerging markets with low end BB10 devices. And works on "consumer" BB10 behind closed doors for the year. And wows us in 2015.

    Posted via CB10
    allengeorge likes this.
  18. alexbe09's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    53 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    I would love a Q30! With a bigger screen and 10.2.1 in the US and for the phones to be released in the USA same as everywhere else...

    Posted via CB10
    Dave Hong and hlg8888 like this.
  19. Dirtymike14's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    488 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    #19  

    Default

    I wanna see a bb10 slider, but I highly doubt that will ever happen

    Posted via CB10
  20. Dave Bourque's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,374 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mithrazor View Post
    I'd like BlackBerry to flood emerging markets with low end BB10 devices. And works on "consumer" BB10 behind closed doors for the year. And wows us in 2015.

    Posted via CB10
    That's the plan with jakarta

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
  21. SimplyTee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    I think I'd just be happy with the 10.2 update! How much longer can this realistically be? Aright...and some better apps, but beggars can't be choosy, right?

    Posted via CB10
    farskija and SifiGamer like this.
  22. Dave Bourque's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,374 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    The problem with 10.2 in the states is directly controlled by the carriers even though they will lie and say BlackBerry didn't release it.... explain why all other carriers have it...

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
  23. Rolf Hed's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guygardner73 View Post
    One word:

    TITANIUM.

    Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
    A titanium phone? That'd be cool!
  24. Dave Bourque's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,374 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolf Hed View Post
    A titanium phone? That'd be cool!
    And a humongous waste of resources. They should spend on the internals.

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
  25. southlander's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    6,384 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,386 Global Posts
    PIN
    32FE97BA
    #25  

    Default

    Just some evidence that the new strategy is placing them on a path to profits. I wouldn't expect lots of exciting hardware. If any.

    Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925
    Thanked by:
    CairnsRock (01-04-2014) 
    allengeorge and clickitykeys like this.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EasyGo for GoPro Hero : control your camera from BB10
    By C0rt0 in forum App Announcements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:34 PM
  2. Facebook calendar NOT syncing to BlackBerry calendar
    By Satyricrog in forum BlackBerry 10 Apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:34 PM
  3. Facebook post scrolling to the top
    By Calvin Chin in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:54 PM
  4. Those ratchet blackberry owners!
    By onmyown in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
  5. Strange lines in low-light camera shots
    By Dunneh in forum BlackBerry Z30
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:28 PM

Posting Permissions