Im just curious on what other people do with their blackberry addiction?

When I walk my dog at night, I open the video camera and use the light as a flash light. I also am constantly noticing blackberries. That's the only phone I notice on other people now. I always stare other bb users down- trying to figure out if they know all the wonderful capabilities of it. If you ever noticed a girl holding a pink berry staring at you... sorry.
    02-15-09 10:55 PM
    Crackberry and face book lol. After buying my bb I am obsessed with other peoples mobile devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 10:59 PM
    Crackberry and face book lol. After buying my bb I am obsessed with other peoples mobile devices.

Haha, I'm almost always using an app or the browser on my berry.. just love it.
    02-15-09 11:01 PM
    Crackberry, myspace, facebook, the list goes on and on. The possibilities seem endless with the berry thas for sure.
    02-15-09 11:04 PM
    BRICKBREAKER alll damn day haha! I cant stop playing it. Tetris occasionally ,facebook, and bbm. I really have a problem, sometimes I attempt to play BB while Im driving and then I realize what Im doing and shove it in my pocket.
    02-15-09 11:21 PM
    Always looking at that damn status light
    02-15-09 11:29 PM
    TRUE!
    Same here...LoL
    02-15-09 11:53 PM
    Crackberry, myspace, facebook, the list goes on and on. The possibilities seem endless with the berry thas for sure.
    Definitely FaceBook!

I joined FaceBook because of my Blackberry
    02-15-09 11:55 PM
    I def pin people in front of other people at work then convice who im standing in front of to get a bb
    02-16-09 12:06 AM
    I don't get nearly as pissed when I have to wait in line at the local Wally World anymore! I take the extra time to email, check CB, or google useless facts.
    02-16-09 12:11 AM
    When I walk my dog at night, I open the video camera and use the light as a flash light.
    I set my left convenience key to start the video camera for just that reason.

Mostly I use my BB as a tethered modem on the train, about 2 hours a day. But I also use it as a PDA, weather station (WeatherBug), alarm clock, web browser, and digital camera.
    02-16-09 12:22 AM
    I use it for everything.

02-16-09 01:11 AM
    I set my left convenience key to start the video camera for just that reason.

Mostly I use my BB as a tethered modem on the train, about 2 hours a day. But I also use it as a PDA, weather station (WeatherBug), alarm clock, web browser, and digital camera.
    That is smart to set it as convenience key. My left one is for Capture It since I create themes and always capturing my screen to share pictures. Then my Right one is just the camera. I might switch it up to the video recorder.

I too use it as an alarm clock, and weather station.

I don't get nearly as pissed when I have to wait in line at the local Wally World anymore! I take the extra time to email, check CB, or google useless facts.
    You make a good point, since I've had my berry- I don't ever find myself titled "bored".

I use it for everything.

AMEN!
    02-16-09 11:08 AM
    I read books on it at lunch every day and before I go to bed. And crackberry all times of boredom.

02-16-09 11:13 AM
    Constantly updating my Facebook status, have many BBM messages going on at once, googling stuff while I'm bored, and of course ... spending valuable time on Crackberry while at work.
    02-16-09 11:20 AM
    I read books on it at lunch every day and before I go to bed. And crackberry all times of boredom.

See that, our berries are a wonderful way to boost our intelligence level. Reading books expands our vocabulary and more! Pshh.. and people who don't own blackberries think it's some regular phone...

I just downloaded BOLT browser- I think I just discovered yet another thing to enjoy on my berry.
    02-16-09 11:22 AM
    I find myself surfing the net and checking out Crackberry while waiting for appointments instead of staring at the clock and impatiently waiting. I also automatically go to my BB if I am looking for a certain store or company in the area I'm in instead of looking at the phone book I've always carried in my car.

If I leave the house without my BB I feel naked and go back for it. LOL My old Razr if I left the house without it I didn't care so much.

My BB gives me a sense of security like no other cell phone has given me before and it is a whole lot lighter than dragging my laptop around with me.

Call me addicted.........LOL

~Jazzi~

02-16-09 11:27 AM
    Twitter, mobile forums, CB mobile, internet. e-mail, messenger (bb yahoo, msn and aim)

I am obsessed with other people's devices and comparing it to my own.

Tis why I switched from a samsung eternity to black berry. touch screen is nice, but e-mail push is more important.
    02-16-09 11:30 AM
    I find myself surfing the net and checking out Crackberry while waiting for appointments instead of staring at the clock and impatiently waiting. I also automatically go to my BB if I am looking for a certain store or company in the area I'm in instead of looking at the phone book I've always carried in my car.

If I leave the house without my BB I feel naked and go back for it. LOL My old Razr if I left the house without it I didn't care so much.

My BB gives me a sense of security like no other cell phone has given me before and it is a whole lot lighter than dragging my laptop around with me.

Call me addicted.........LOL

~Jazzi~

I can relate. Just love these berries.
    02-16-09 11:31 AM
    Yeah, me too...and IM.
    02-16-09 11:58 AM
    I'm glad to see that I have the same issues as several others here

02-16-09 12:10 PM
    I'm glad to see that I have the same issues as several others here

LOL- Thats the magical addiction. (:
    02-16-09 12:59 PM
    Don't leave the house without it. Checking it every 5 minutes.
    Just can't live without it.
    02-16-09 10:05 PM
    What don't I do with it. I constantly annoy my girlfriend with all the different ringers that interupt our special momments. One for e-mail, bbm, yahoo and texts. Browsing on it of course, constantly watchin vids on youtube, and checkin my vids. CB, google, everything. Gotta listen to my tunes so before I go to work I listen to a track or 2 to get me started on my sucky day to work. Also like taking pictures, going through them and organizing them so I can upload it with the myspace app. I mean I really REALLY love my Curve.

02-16-09 10:19 PM
    Well surfing here is #1 and then I use bbm and constantly change my backround.

I have a new addiction from B PLAY a game called chuzzle. Trust me spend the 6 bucks and get it. If you like games like bejewled then you will love chuzzle.

I am afraid I am going to wake up someday with the phone in a puddle because my fiancee hates it. She thinks I am cheating on her by using the BB to talk to other girls. In all honesty I just like to touch her trackball, lol my phone has a lady lump, lol

02-16-09 11:22 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD