Hey Everyone!

Well I have had my Z10 and Playbook for a little while now and not really used any of the stuff on them......
    Infact very rarely used my Playbook at all!

But I want to change all that!
    The other day my partner bought me a new Laptop!(My old one was pretty much at the end of it's days)
    So what kinda things can I do on my Blackberry PB and Z10?
    Only used it for Angry Birds lol!

Is there anything that I can do with the Laptop and Blackberry PB, Z10?

Thanks!
    03-15-13 01:47 PM
    If I'm just surfing the web, its the PlayBook....it lighter on your lap and the battery lasts way longer.....try lying in bed and holding your laptop over your head!! PlayBook is perfect for before sleep reading, its a great e-reader.
    There are some things more difficult to do on the PB....filling out forms, viewing certain pages; then its the laptop. Get using the PB!! you'll love it.
    03-15-13 01:52 PM
    If I'm just surfing the web, its the PlayBook....it lighter on your lap and the battery lasts way longer.....try lying in bed and holding your laptop over your head!! PlayBook is perfect for before sleep reading, its a great e-reader.
    There are some things more difficult to do on the PB....filling out forms, viewing certain pages; then its the laptop. Get using the PB!! you'll love it.
    Agreed! I use mine for Twitter, web surfing (turn off JavaScript though!) and light emailing. Much easier to toss it on the bed or couch in-between doing chores, etc. It goes where I go around the house.

If you have an Amazon Prime account, it's pretty neat for watching videos too. The front speakers are great!

EDIT: And the cat loves using it as a pillow. There's that too
    03-15-13 02:05 PM
    I use the Z10 and my laptop interchangeably for work a lot. I would print important Word documents directly to my Z10 from my laptop and read it on the go, or have important documents on my Z10 to read so I stay updated. I have used both the Z10 and the PlayBook to finish reports in Word and Excel, and practice PowerPoint presentations on my Z10 while I wait for my car to get an oil change or while waiting at the doctor's office. Being really busy and constantly with deadlines, I take my work with me almost all the time so I can work on them in between wait times during other daily mundane life errands.

But I also play games and surf on my Z10 and PB as well...not all is work. ;D

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-15-13 05:31 PM