It was revolutionary because it was loosing signal if you hold it wrong. No company did that before Apple
    05-29-12 06:23 PM
    Not sure what other companies are developing, but I'm really interested in what ALL the major providers are developing. I like all technology.
    05-29-12 10:31 PM
    really excited for Jellybean, the freedom of the os really means MORE is possible from android than any other.

ios will be a nice improvement as usual, probaly widgets

windowsphone is already nice, it just doesnt have the apps. the situation its in is what i expect rim to be in after bb10. nice os and nice phone but only a small number of users.
    05-30-12 09:46 AM
    You could easily find more detailed info for what each of the 4 OS's have coming out at the end of this year but here's the cole's notes version:

BB10: not going to say anything, if you're reading this post on a BB website odds are pretty good you already know enough about it

Android: Not only is 5.0 on the way, but Google has taken the very important step of addressing one of the biggest criticisms of Android phones - fragmentation. They have an entire line of pure Google branded Android 5.0 phones coming out this year, and none of these phones will suffer from the update delays that are caused by different versions of Android running on different OEM's hardware.

iPhone. So the iPhone 5 is also coming out. We don't know much about it yet but unless Apple have completely lost their minds, I expect we'll be seeing them do some major changes to iOS on them as well in order for them to keep up with all of the newer innovations other brands are pushing out.

WP8: MS is working very hard to be the first ones on the field with an OS that integrates more heavily than anyone else between phone, tablet, and desktop PC. The major card they're playing is actually pretty clever. They know that their Windows OS is in something like 90% of homes and businesses that use computers, so they're using PC Windows 8 to springboard Windows 8 ARM tablets and Windows Phone 8. Apparently some chip makers are also working very hard to make a x86 mobile device chip that out performs ARM and still maintains battery life. The possibilities you would have if you could run full-on windows programs on a tablet without suffering crappy battery life are interesting.
    05-30-12 10:26 AM
    What was revolutionary about the 4?
    Not as much as the 3GS. The 3GS allowed people to use a custom background picture!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean wow.
    05-30-12 11:48 AM
    It was revolutionary because it was loosing signal if you hold it wrong. No company did that before Apple
    LMAO So true
    05-30-12 01:23 PM
    AndroidPolice.com

It's quite biased (Android site), but the links contains lots of speculation about what Google might be announcing at Google I/O next month.
    05-30-12 01:57 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD