Hopefully not a dumb question. I had trouble a couple times staying followed to @crackberry so now I follow both and the posts seem the same (at least very recently.) Is one perhaps a backup of the other, in case of trouble like mine? Thanks, anyone
    09-09-11 04:38 PM
    @crackberry is the official twitter of this site (69,000+ followers). This is the one you should follow.

@crackberry_news is some unofficial rip off twitter account, that also pulls in crackberry's posts from our news feed (looks like it excludes some of our other categories of content). This twitter account is not operated by CrackBerry. I should really have it shut down I guess (or kill the person running it, lol.). But at least they are pointing people back to CrackBerry here, so no major stress on our end.

But easy answer is to follow @crackberry.

Curious though - what kind of trouble did you run into in following @crackberry?
    09-09-11 04:56 PM
    ....But easy answer is to follow @crackberry.

Curious though - what kind of trouble did you run into in following @crackberry?
    Thanks for the fast reply Glad to drop the rip-off. And, it was probably nothing, I'm guessing a glitch in the twitterverse, but two days in a row I found I was mysteriously no longer following. No problem since then though so I think all is well.

@crackberrykevin happens to be one of the few others I follow.
    09-09-11 05:29 PM
    @crackberry is true and @crackberry_news is phony

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 06:09 PM
    Yeah all these fake crackberry accounts. Off with their heads! Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD