But mainly the reason
    for two is a simple matter of redundancy. One dies, I swap out the SIM and
    guess what, I still have a phone and everything else on the non working one.
    Man, I wish CDMA had a swap feature....! Where I live, I need CDMA, so switching to a GSM carrier is not an option. But being able to switch phones would be cool.
    01-18-09 07:47 AM
    128 channels and nothing you want to watch so I now have my bold and CB. A BB is like the remote control �it�s just got to be within your reach�weird.
    01-18-09 09:21 AM
    As I said before---I call bullchit!
    Whatever!

My CrackBerry New Years Resolution: In the face of total and abject stupidity,
    smile and move on
    . Arguments between anonymous forum users are pointless.
    01-18-09 11:50 AM
    I can honestly say my life has changed drastically since getting bb. I never did any kind of social networking at all. So having the phone and the email, was not big deal. Having the BBM and having my twitter, myspace and facebook at my fingertips has consumed alot of my time. So I admit I am not as productive and find myself going to bed later than normal.

But within a month of having the BB, I knew that I have crossed over to the dark side and there is no turning back.
    01-19-09 01:36 AM
    Used my Treo took sometime for me to be converted.
    01-19-09 01:40 AM
    Whatever!

My CrackBerry New Years Resolution: In the face of total and abject stupidity,
    smile and move on
    . Arguments between anonymous forum users are pointless.
    Excellent resolution.
    01-19-09 01:41 AM
    Before BlackBerry I used to mod motorola phones.. Hhahahaah like basically doing what Blackberry fanatics do, except on a motorola.

It involved hardware testpoints, and reflashing the firmware and flex versions.

I could make my phone look like it came straight out of the box from any carrier. And I know how to unlock any motorola phone to work with any carrier.

Aaaaah I'm so glad I found Blackberry.
    01-19-09 01:41 AM
    I prolly slept more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 02:33 AM
    I definitely paid more attention to people
    01-19-09 03:06 AM
    Nope, I dont remember that far back! LOL!
    01-19-09 03:13 AM
    I whined and complained b/c my phone that was suppose to have internet access didn't and medianet, what a freaking joke! I love my BB
    01-19-09 04:43 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD